Chapter 13

Florence's POV

"Hey, Florence, are you going to wear that to sleep?"

"I'm gonna have to. Got nothing else to sleep in and I aint going back to mine by myself."

"You can borrow one of my shirts if you want?"

"Yeah. Thanks, Sodapop."

I walked inot the bathroom and got changed into Soda's shirt. It only just covered my bum but I didn't really care. It's funny when Two-Bit gets annoyed. I walked out and Darry had just walked through the door. "Hey, Dar-bear."

"Uh, Florence. What are you wearing?"

"Soda's t-shirt. The guys wanted to have a sleepover so yeah."

"Oh, okay. Just no funny business, okay?"

"Of course, Darry." 

Johnny's POV

When Florence walked out in Soda's T-shirt I just couldn't take me eyes off of her and I'm positive none of the other boys could. The shirt barely covered her bum and it was loose on her which made her look like a little girl. She looked really sexy. Stop, Johnny. You can't think like that. She goes out with one of your pals. She walked over to where Dally was, everyones eyes following her as she did, and sat on his lap. I can officially say I hate Dallas Winston. 

"What are ya'll staring at? I know I look good and all but ya'll can stop looking at me like I'm doing a strip tease."

"Yeah, guys, eyes off my girl." I glared at Dally who didn't even realise, to busy flirting with Flo right in front of me. 

"I'm getting tired." Florence yawned.

"Do you want to go lay down?" She snuggled into Dally's chest and closed her eyes; she nodded her head. "Come on then." He layed her down on the couch on covered her in a blanket. He kissed her and she smiled a little bit. She's happy with Dally and I should be happy for her but I'm just not happy. Dally's going to break her heart and I just don't want to see that happen. She pulled the blanket up to her neck and the boys went back to talking while I watched her sleep. She looked so cute and innocent. I just have a feeling that innocence going to be taking away from her by Dally. I'll stay by her side no matter what decision she makes, even if it's a bad choice like going out with Dally. "Hey, Johnny, you going to play or not?"

"Huh, what?"

"Do you want to play truth or dare or are too busy watching my girlfriend sleep?" Dally cocked an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, I'll play."

***2 in the morning***

Johnny's POV

I was still awake and everyone had gone to sleep two hours ago. I was starting to relax and dose off when I heard someone sit up, gasping and muttering to themselves. I rolled over to see Florence sat there with her knees to her chest and she was crying but ever so lightly. "Did I wake you, Johnny?"

"No, I can't sleep. Want to tell me what's wrong?"

"No, not really. Didn't think you cared anyway." I remembered our argument the other day and I realised I still hadn't apologized.

"I'm sorry, Flo. I just got angry. I just don't want Dallas to hurt ya 'cause I've seen it happen to a lot of girls. He makes them fall in love with him and then he breaks their heart."

"Thank you, Johnny, but I'm old enough to take care of myself."

"I know. I just didn't want to see you upset, you mean a lot to me, Flo. A lot more than you think" She smiled at me and I could tell she forgave me even if she didn't say it. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong?"

"Just a bad dream. A really bad one."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Okay, night." I rolled back over.

"Hey, Johnny. Can you sleep with me tonight?" I smiled to myself.

"Yeah, Flo." I stood up and walked over to the couch. I had on some sweatpants and wasn't wearing a top but I don't think Flo will mind. I climbed onto the couch with her and wrapped my arm around her torso. I oulled the blanket over us and nuzzled my head into her silky brunette hair. "Night, Johnnycake."

"Night, Flossy." I could feel her breathing and for some reason it relaxed me.

***9 in the morning***

Dally's POV

"Do you think we should wake them? They look so cute together."

"Yes, Sodapop, I think we should wake them. Are you forgetting thats my girlfriend he's cuddling there?" I was furious with the image that was put before me. Johnny had his arm around Florence's stomach and their legs were twisted together. I wasn't going to stand for this any longer. "Get the hell up you two!" I yelled in their ears.

"What happened?" Flo fluttered her eyes open. I was angry with her too for letting him do this.

"You and Johnny fell asleep... together. Nothing better not have happened!"

"Nothing did happen, Dal." Johnny spoke up.

Florence's POV

"Nothing did happen, Dal." Gosh, Johnny's morning voice sure was sexy.

"I don't fucking believe either of you!"

"You don't believe the two most innocent people in the world? Just leave them alone, Dal. I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation, right?" Soda looked at both Johnny and I. 

Johnny looked at me. "It was my fault, Dally. I'm really sorry."

"I knew it, you little shit!" Dally was yelling in his face and Johnny wasn't even flinching.

"That's not the truth. Johnny, you don't have to lie for me. I asked Johnny if he would sleep with me tonight 'cause I got scared and I didn't want to wake you. It's no big deal. It's not like we made out." I stood up and started walking to the kitchen to get some chocolate cake. 

"No big deal? I don't want my girlfriend even looking at other boys let alone sleeping with them. How would you like it if I started sleeping around with other girls."

"You do. You're making a big deal out of nothing."

"No I'm not. I have had enough of all of you. I'm out of here. You are all just pissing me off, especially you." He pointed at me making back away a little bit. He turned on his heels and walked out slamming the door behind him. Dally is going to get into some trouble, wether that's with the police or someone else.