Chapter 32

Florence's POV

We had all been at Bucks party or atleast an hour now and I'm bored out of my mind. Right now I'm sat on a stool by the bar drinking some coke. The boys pulled Johnny away from me to go party so I'm sat by myself with creepy older men checking me out. Every time Johnny tries to come over he gets pulled back by one of the gang which always makes me laugh. I decided I had enough of this party and started for the door when someone tumbled into me. I looked up to see Kyle again. "Why do we always bump into each other?" I laughed at his comment.

"I really don't know." I smiled at him.

"Where you going?"

"Home."

"Why? The party just got started."

"I'm bored. My boyfriend's off having fun with his friends and I'm sat in the corner having creepy old men stare at me." It was his turn to laugh.

"Do you want me to walk you hom?"

"No, I'll be fine. But thanks."

"No, I insist. I don't want someone as pretty as you getting jumped." I blushed.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Lets go."

We started walking home in awkward silence. "So, what's your boyfriends name?" He sounded really annoyed. I chuckled under my breath.

"Johnny." He just nodded. "What about you? You got a girlfriend?"

"No. I only just moved here so I don't really know anyone."

"Well knowing the girls around here you would probably getting loads of girls throwing themselves at you, unfortunately they would probably only be there for a one night stand. Girls around here are sluts."

"You don't seem like a slut."

"According to some girls around here I'm the sluttiest slut you could ever meet, it's funny 'cause I aint even lost my virginity."

"So I still have a chance of stealing your virginity?"

"Excuse me?" Shock written all over my face. I stopped walking and turned to him.

"I said 'I still have a chance of stealing your virginity'." He turned to me.

"Um, no you don't. If anybody does it would be Johnny, you would be the last person my list. I thought you were a nice person when I first met you but you are an asshole! Leave me alone!" I started walking again when he grabbed my wrist and spun me to face him.

"I don't think so, baby." He wrapped one arm around my waist and another on my neck an tried to kiss me but I resisted.

"Leave me alone!" I whimpered. I sounded so pathetic. He just chuckled and held me tighter so I couldn't move at all. "JOHNNY! SOMEBODY HELP!" He shut me up by smashing his lips into mine. I tried to pull away but it wasn't working. He pushed me to the ground and sat on top of me. His hands went up and down my side. He started to lift my skirt uo when I remembered my switchblade. I heard running feet and then Johnny's voice. "Get off of my girlfriend, you bastard!" The next thing I knew I stabbed Kyle in the stomach. He fell to the ground and the blood just kept coming out of him. I felt my lungs get tighter and my eyesight started to get blotchy. I started shaking like crazy and felt someone pull me into a hug.

"I killed him, didn't I?" My voice was quiet and hoarse.

"No, baby. He's just unconcious."

"We got to get him to the hospital. I don't want to live my life knowing I killed someone."

"Darry is already taking him to the hospital. Now, are you okay?" I just nodded into Johnny's chest. "Good. I'm flattered that you called my name when you were in trouble. It makes me feel like you trust me." I giggled.

"I do trust you and I need you a lot more than you think." I looked up at him and he was staring down at me with concern.

"You promise your okay?" I nodded and kissed him softly.

"Promise." He kissed me and I immediately kissed back. "Know, lets go see if that assholes alright." He laughed.

"Alright. Come on then." Johnny helped me stand up and wrapped his arm around my waist protectively. I love this boy more than words can describe. I honestly wouldn't mind losing my virginity to him, in fact, I want to lose my virginity to him. I want to marry him. I want to grow old with him. I want to die with him. I'm in love with Johnnathon Cade.