Chapter 34

A/N I decided that Florence is 17 going on 18 in this and Johnny is 18 going on 19

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***4 weeks later***

Florence's POV

I should probably tell you what has happened these past four weeks. Johnny left three weeks ago, he finally told me but it was the day he was supposed to leave and an houre before he actually left! Me and him got into this massive argument about it and I guess we split up. The gang have been acting like Johnny never left but I can tell that they all hate knowing he isn't there, me and Pony most. Everyone still talks to him on the phone except me even though everyone says all he does is talk about how I am and saying if he can talk to me. I had my birthday the day after Johnny left and no one knew about it accept for Johnny and Two-Bit, so I am officially 18 but nobody knows, still. I have been getting really ill in the morning, I missed my period and I have been getting really bad mood swings and cravings for really weird foods? I'm just hoping it's not what I think it is. I decided that today I should probably go to the doctors to find out what is wrong with me because it sure as hell aint a virus.

I was sat in a doctors office when the door swung open and a guy in a white cloke and a clipboard walked in. "Ah miss..." He looked at his clipboard. "Miss. Matthews, what seems to be the problem?"

"Well I have been getting really ill lately and getting really bad mood swings, more worse than usual."

"Have you missed a period?"

"...Yes?"

"Ah I see. Are you sexually active?"

"Excuse me?"

"Are you sexually active?"

"Well, not now. I mean I did have sex with my ex-boyfriend a couple of weeks ago but that was it." I told the doctor awkwardly.

"Well, doing it once can still get you pregnant."

"You mean I'm pregnant?"

"We won't know until we take a sonogram. Follow me."

"Um, o-okay." I followed him into another room and he tole me to lie on the table and lift my shirt up. He put this cold jelly substance on my stomach and and then started rubbing it around with this machine. He told me to look at the screen so I did. I started seeing this peanut shapped thing on the screen and this sound that sounded like drums or a heart beat.

"Congratulations, Miss. Matthews! You're one month pregnant. That right there is your little baby boy or girl. Would you like a picture to take home?" I just nodded. "Okay. Here's a towel for you to wipe the gel of your stomach and I'll just go collect your picture."

"Thank you." He nodded and walked away. I can't be a mother! What is the gang gonna think. I don't want my baby to grow up without a dad. I hate this so much! I feel like I could burst into tears right now! Johnny, he doesn't need to know, not now atleast. The doctor came back in with an envelope and handed it to me. 

"Come back in a month and we will check up on the baby and see how they are doing, okay?" I just nodded and climbed off the table.

"Thank you."

"No problem, Miss. Matthews. It's my job." He smiled at me and then I walked out and started to the Curtis' house. I'm going to tell them, I mean they are family after all. I walked in through the door to see everyone happy and laughing. I can't do it. Maybe I can walk out without anyone noticing. Just as I was about to turn away I heard Two-Bits voice. "Hey, Flo, what you got in your hands?" I looked down.