ch. 4

7 hours later

nini's pov

"i'm gonna miss you guys so much," i admitted, hugging mama c and mama d.

"we're gonna miss you too, but this is a chance of a lifetime. you've got this," mama d said, her voice muffled from the hug.

"call us anytime," mama c said.

"attention all juniors, please make your way to the auditorium for dorm assignments," a robotic voice came through the speakers.

"ahh i guess that's my cue."

"go crush them," mama d said.

"we love you."

i hugged them one last time "i love you too."

"goodbye neens," they chorused, kissing my cheek before getting in the car and driving away.

this really is the start of something new.

* * *

ricky's pov

it's only been 7 hours since i've seen nini, and i miss her already. if i miss her this much already, what about when i'm not gonna see her for weeks at a time.

"ricky, she's gonna be fine i promise," gina assured me, rubbing my back comfortingly.

i put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"aww you guys are so cute. now shut up i'm trying to eat here," carlos sassed.

"oh let them be," seb countered.

"they're practically having their honey moon in the middle of the cafeteria," kourtney muttered. it's fair to say she's pissed gina and i are now officially dating. i called gina after nini and i talked and asked her to be my official girlfriend.

"i love you," gina whispered.

"i love you too," i replied, but i must have been too loud because our whole lunch table fell silent.

i looked up to see everyone with their jaws on the floor, apart from kourtney of course.

"um i didn't know you guys had dropped the l-word yet," big red admitted awkwardly.

"oh yeh, we did after the musical," gina explained excitedly.

"kourtney, you don't seem at all surprised," ej pointed out.

"well i already knew," she confirmed, taking a bite of her sandwhich.

"and you weren't gonna tell us?" carlos pushed.

"i'm sorry that i didn't think about telling everyone and instead focused on helping my heartbroken best friend," kourtney snapped, standing up and storming out the cafeteria.

"well shit," ashlyn muttered.

"seriously, dude? is it true?" ej asked.

"is what true?"

"was nini there when you told gina you love her?" ej clarified.

"yes," i admitted.

"wow. that's real low man," ej said, getting up and walking out the cafeteria.

"i can't believe this," ashlyn agreed, also walking out.

"i'll see you later," carlos said, leaving as well.

"im sorry but i can't stand by you on this," seb admitted, following close behind carlos.

"what?! come on guys!" i exclaimed.

"sorry dude," big red replied, walking out like everyone else did.

"i'm sorry babe," gina said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"it's ok, we should've expected this."

"do you think it'll be ok?"

"i'm not sure. but we've got each other and they can't stay away forever."

"i love you," she sighed.

i kissed the top of her head "i love you too."

* * *

a/n:

a lot of u have found my comments on some recent youtube vids lol like on the channel MoreHSMTMTS and HSMTMTS Updates 😭💀

it seems to surprise some people. like surprise i have a life outside of this! what a shock!

(that was sarcasm for anyone who thought i was being mean and doesn't get sarcasm 😭)

no but seriously i love when you guys reach out to say you like my stories. i promise i'm the exact same as the person reading this right now, i just happen to publish some stories i've wrote x