Noctis

"So (Y/n), what are you planning on doing with Noct gets Engaged?" Gladio asked with a chuckle.

"Go shopping for a wedding dress." I said not looking up from my book.

My eyes went wide and I quickly covered my mouth. I looked up and saw a smile on Gladio's face.

"If you ever repeat what I just said.... I swear to the Six I'll murder you." I growled out.

He let out a laugh and then pointed behind me.

"Don't have to repeat it." He said as he stood up.

I quickly turned around and my eyes went wide as I saw Noct behind me. His eyes were wide and I instantly felt a blush spread across my face.

"I um... Prince Noctis why are you here?" I asked as I stood up.

"Ignis wanted a cook book." He said calmly.

"Oh... um... how much of that conversation did you hear?" I asked softly.

"All of it."

"I'm sorry you majesty I wasn't-"

"I love you." He said quickly.

My eyes went wide and I looked at him shocked.

"You... love me?" I asked softly.

"I have for a while.... I know you probably don't like me ba-"

I quickly cut Noct off by grabbing the labels of his jacket and pulling him into a gentle kiss. He quickly kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Finally." Ignis said as he fixed his glasses.

"Told you it would work." Gladio said calmly.