Titus

I let out a sigh as I smoothed my dress out and started to walk towards my room. I opened the door and frowned as I saw that it was empty.

"Drautos?" I asked softly.

I looked around but couldn't see him. I shook my head and decided to get ready for bed. I walked towards the bathroom to shower and opened the door.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I slammed the door back shut.

I won't lie and say that before I said something I had snuck a glance, in all fairness he is my husband.

He soon walked out in some pants and no shirt and I cleared my throat.

"Sorry." I said softly.

"Don't you know how to knock?"

"Don't you know how to lock a door?" I asked angrily.

"It's my house, I don't have to lock the doors."

"Our house, need I remind you that I share this house with you now?" I asked as I glared at him.

"Only because the Emperor has forced us to. If not for him I would have thrown you out in the street."

"Oh I'd love to see you try."

"The bathroom is free, make sure not to leave a mess." He said as he walked out of the room.

I let out a groan and walked inside slamming the door.

"You break my doors you will replace them!" He yelled.

"YoU BrEaK mY DoOrS AnD YoU WiLl RePlAcE ThEm." I mimicked.

I rolled my eyes and got ready to take a shower. Thankfully the man hadn't used up all the hot water. When I was finished I left the bathroom and walked into the kitchen not make some tea. I soon heard a knock on the door and left to answer it.

"Nyx, is something the matter?" I asked softly.

"Nope, just came by to visit my favorite couple." He said playfully.

"Hilarious." I said with a frown.

Nyx was one of the few people he knew that our marriage was a forced arrangement and he thought it hilarious. Mostly because he swore that both me and Drautos where just a like.

"Nyx, why are you here?" Drautos asked calmly.

"In the neighborhood, thought I'd come say hi to you're beautiful wife." Nyx said with a smirk.

Reality soon hit me and I realized I was in a nightdress and robe. I quickly wrapped the robe around me and sent him a glare.

"Pervert." I mumbled under my breath.

"Have to say, you're a lucky man. I mean with boobs like tho-"

"Nyx, leave before I beat your face in." Drautos said sternly.

"I'm just saying-"

"And I'm just saying that if you ever look at my wife like that again, I'll kill you." Drautos growled out as he slammed him against a wall.

My eyes went wide as he held Nyx by his throat.

"I... w...as... jo..king!" He gasped out.

"I'm not. Only I am allowed to look at her. Only I am allowed to lay my hands on her. Not you not anyone else. She is MY wife and you will show her respect!" He snapped.

Never in the two years that I had been with this man had he ever yelled like that and it shocked me. I knew he could get angry, but he never yelled. Not once had he angrily yelled. He might yell to tell me something, b it it was never like this.

"Leave." Drautos ordered.

Nyx nodded his head and rushed out of the house. I let out a sigh and pulled my robe closer. I looked back at Drautos and met his eyes for a second before looking away. He let out a sigh and I heard the door close.

"I apologize." Drautos said calmly.

"For what?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"I shouldn't of reacted that way. It was inappropriate." He said calmly.

"It's alright and besides..... I owe you a thank you. Nyx can be.... a little overbearing sometimes." I said softly.

"That I know all to well." He said with a chuckle.

"Again sorry for walking in on you in the shower."

"It's fine, I should of locked the door."

"You would think after two years of being married we would of gotten the hang of this." I said as I let out a laugh.

"It's not easy living with another person when you've been alone your whole life."

"What you haven't brought a woman home?" I asked with a light laugh.

"No, I didn't see reason to. Why sleep with a woman who you don't see yourself having a life with." He said calmly.

"Wait, so you're a virgin?"

"I never said that. Only that I don't bring random women home." He said calmly.

I nodded my head and saw a smirk appear on his face.

"And what of you?"

"Me?"

"Are you a virgin?"

My face heated up and I cleared my throat.

"Sadly... yes." I said with a groan.

He let out a laugh and I covered my face in embarrassment.

"I'm not laughing at you, well I am but it's because you look adorable when you blush. There is nothing to be ashamed of. I've met millions of women who wait for sex until after they are married."

"How many have you met that still haven't had sex when they get married?" I mumbled under my breath.

"We could change that.... only if you wanted. I would never force myself on you." He said softly.

His tone had changed a lot. Unlike before his voice was softer and he seemed kinder.

"I um.... I wouldn't know what to do and I... I wouldn't want you to have sex with someone you don't love."

"Don't love? And pray tell who says I don't love you?"

"I-"

"If I didn't have any feelings for you, do you think I would care what Nyx said about you? Do you think I would care who touched you? That isn't only because I'm very protective, I'm also very possessive... and I don't like to share what's mine."

"So you.. care about me?" I asked softly.

"Yes, very much so... and a part of me believes that you care about me as well."

I nodded my head and he sent me a smile.

"So I'll ask again.... yes or no?"

"Yes." I said softly.

He sent me a smile before leaning down and capturing my lips with his.

Time skip

I laid my head on his chest and let out a sigh.

"Was that all you had dreamed of?" He asked calmly.

"Better." I said softly.

I raised my head up and met his eyes. He sent me a small smile and I let out a sigh.

"I love you." I said softly.

"And I love you." He said before leaning down and kissing me again.