Clarus Amicitia

"Are you sure it's a good idea to leave both Iris and Gladio home alone?" I asked as I followed Clarus.

"They are both adults, I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. They won't stop acting like children if I keep treating them as such."

"Well to be fair, Iris is sixteen." I said softly.

"Yes and Gladio is almost twenty-four." He said calmly.

"I'm gonna take a look at the camera." I said as I pulled it out.

He quickly turned around and looked at me.

"Camera?"

"I don't have much trust in our son." I said calmly.

"Let me see." He said as he walked over to me.

I turned it on and saw Iris fast asleep on the couch. Gladio walked into the living room and looked down at her sleeping form. He then turned and left the room. When he came back I saw a gun in his hand.

"He wouldn't." I said calmly.

He raised it up and shot it into the ceiling. Iris fell off the couch I covered my mouth as she glared at him.

"THIS IS WHY (Y/N) AND DAD DON'T FUCKIN LOVE YOU!" She yelled angrily.

I let out a laugh as Clarus pulled his phone out and dialed Gladio's number.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU SHOOT INTO MY CEILING!" He yelled angrily.

He waited a second and then replied back.

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE TRYING TO WAKE UP YOUR SISTER! FIX MY CEILING YOU DUMB ASS!" He yelled before he hung up.

"Let's leave them home, he says. They will be adults, he says." I said as I shook my head.

"Where did we go wrong?"

"We allowed Cor to be their godparents." I said with a smile.

"Why didn't I choose Cid?"

I shook my head and followed behind him. He stopped after awhile and turned to look at me.

"Our son?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well.... in all honest Gladio is as much my son as yours. I mean I did help you raise him." I said calmly.

"Our son..... so Iris is our daughter?"

"Look it just slipped-"

"But to be our children we would have to be married... guess I need to call Regis."

"And say what?"

"That we have to get married. I mean that or I'm getting child support."

"I didn't give birth to them."

"Only option."

"Really, The only option? And if I do neither?"

"Then I'll have to arrest you."

"Well..... you know normally women are asked to marry them, and not told."

"You aren't a normal woman." He said calmly.

"True.... guess I have no choice but to go to jail." I said playfully.

"Alright." He said as he pulled some cuffs out.

"Do you just carry those around?"

"Regis and Cor sometimes annoy me." He said calmly.

"Well cuff me." I said as I held my hands up.

"You sure you don't want to change your mind?"

"Cuff me." I said calmly.

"Usually, in my dreams, you saying that ends in  us going to my bedroom."

I rolled my eyes and held back a laugh as he put the cuffs on me.

"Alright, let's go." I said calmly.

"You sure-"

"Yea I'm sure. Let's go to the house." I said with a smile.

"What?"

"House. Let's relive some of those dreams.... fiancé." I said with a smile.

He quickly threw me over his shoulder and I let out a laugh. When we arrived at the house I saw both Iris and Gladio on the couch with frowns on their faces.

"Why does she have cuffs on her?" Iris asked calmly.

"Iris let's go see Noctis." Gladio said as he led her out of the house.

"Smart kid." Clarus said as he carried me to his room.