Ardyn

I wasn't much of a morning person, though my loving lover was. He was always at the crack of dawn. Where as I normally slept in until I was forced to get up and go to work.

"Love, time to get up." Ardyn said softly.

"Five more minutes." I grumbled out.

"Fraid not." He said as he moved my hair out of my face.

"But I'm sleepy." I groaned out.

"And you have work." He said calmly.

I let out a sigh as I set up. I saw Ardyn watching me.

"Hello beautiful." He said as he sent me a smile.

"Do I have to get up? Couldn't my amazingly handsome boss give me and himself the day off?" I asked softly.

"Sorry, but I have something planned for today." He said as he stood up.

I shook my head and climbed out of bed. I left to take a shower. When I got out I saw that Ardyn had already left, which wasn't surprising.

I quickly made my way to work and started my normal routine. Halfway through the day I was called to Ardyn's office.

"You wanted to see me sir?" I asked softly.

"Yes, it's lunch time and you and I are going out." He said as he fixed his coat.

"We never eat lunch together. It could give us away." I said softly.

"Today we are. Now let's go." He said as he led me out of his office.

We soon arrived and he led me inside.

"Okay what's going on?" I asked after we ordered.

"Can't I take you out?"

"No, remember you don't want people knowing about us."

"Maybe I do want people knowing.... maybe I want to show everyone how lucky I am." He said calmly.

"Ardyn-"

"Maybe just maybe I want to ask you a simple question." He said as he pulled a box out.

"Is that-"

"Will you marry me?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I tackled him to the ground.

I pulled him into a kiss and he let out a laugh. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss before pulling away and slipping the ring on my finger.

"I love you." He said softly.

"I love you too." I said as I smiled up at him.