Titus

"This is a horrible idea." I said with a sigh.

"Then why are you coming along?" Nyx asked as he turned to look at me.

"One of us need to be able to talk the cops out of arresting us when this inevitably goes wrong." I said with a sigh.

Like I thought we ended up in Titus' office. He looked between the both of us and rubbed his face.

"Why am I not surprised that you both did something so stupid?" Titus asked with a sigh.

"Cause you trained us?" Nyx asked calmly.

"And I can tell I did a poor job? What made you think it would be wise to sneak into the palace and kidnap the prince?"

"Noctis has never been to a bar, we were only trying to help the kid." Nyx said calmly.

"He's sixteen!"

"I did worse. Hell (Y/n), use to be a stripper."

"I wasn't a stripper!" I snapped.

"With that ass, that's a shame." Nyx said calmly.

"West gate. A month." He said before dismissing him.

"Yes sir." Nyx said as he stood up.

Nyx rushed out and Titus sent me a look.

"Okay, before you get mad... I have a permit." I said as I pulled a piece of paper out and handed it to him.

He looked it over and rubbed his face.

"(Y/n)," he said softly.

"Yes?" I asked sweetly.

"This is our marriage certificate." He said as he flipped it over.

"I know." I said with a smile.

"I better get a my own private show for letting you go with a warning."

"Oh, sweetheart. You will get a lot more than a show." I said as I stood up and set on his lap.

"That right?" He asked with a smirk.

"You'll get the hands on experience." I whispered in his ear before pulling away and bring his lips to mine.

He let out a groan and deepened the kiss.