Nyx

"If you don't stop hugging Nyx whenever he is sad, he will fall in love with you. Now is that what you want?" Libertus asked with a chuckle.

"Is that what I want?" I asked as Nyx buried his face in my chest.

"Yes it is." Nyx mumbled into my chest.

"Nyx, we have a job." Titus said as he walked into the room.

"Five more minutes." He grumbled out.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me.

"Get goin handsome." I said as he stood up.

He grumbled something out and turned and left with Titus. It wasn't long before it was time for me to go home and get some rest. After changing clothes I heard someone open my door.

"Whose there?" I asked as I pulled my dagger out.

I saw Nyx walk in and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I could of stabbed you, idiot." I said as I shook my head.

I saw tears streaming down Nyx's eyes and walked up to him.

"What's wrong? What happen?" I asked softly.

In an instant his arms where around me and he hugged me tightly. I gently ran my fingers through his hair and hugged him tightly.

"I... I thought I lost you." He breathed out.

"Hey I'm okay... I'm here." I said as I pulled away and cuffed his face.

"I saw you die... I was sleeping one minute and then... I woke up and you were dead on the ground in front of me."

"Shh, I have you." I whispered as I hugged him tightly.

I led him to my room and he laid down beside me. His head laid on my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm here, and I promise I'm not going anywhere.... I mean I have to make you love me." I said with a light laugh.

"To late." He said as he looked up at me.

He leaned forward and gently kissed me. I let out a sigh and kissed him back.