Gladio Part 2

I hit my head on the desk and let out a groan.

"What's wrong?" Crowe asked calmly.

"He fucking won." I groaned out.

"What?" She asked with a frown.

"Gladio, he made me fall in love with him. And now I'm gonna have to date him."

"Aren't you happy about that though?"

"No! He doesn't love me back... he was just trying to piss me off. I'm gonna tell him I love him and he is gonna laugh in my face."

"Then don't tell him."

"Yea, but-"

"But nothing. Lie, I do it all the time to Libertus and Nyx."

"Yea, but I don't want to not see him." I said sadly.

"It will be fine. Promise." She said as she turned and walked away.

I let out a sigh and got to work. Halfway through I heard my door open.

"For you ma'am." A voice said.

I looked up and saw a man with flowers.

"Gladio?" I asked calmly.

He nodded his head and set them down. I smiled as I pulled one out of the vase and smelled it. I picked the note up and looked it over.

"Months over, so did I win your heart or not?"

I let out a sigh and put the note down. I pulled my phone out and decided to message Gladio.

You win

I shut my phone and got back to work, half expecting a call from Gladio with him laughing at me, I hadn't expected my door to be slammed open and for Gladio to rush in out of breath.

"I win?" He asked shocked.

"Yes, laugh it up. You made me fall in love with you." I said with a sigh.

I stood up and put my papers in a folder. I looked back up at him and in and instant he was in front of me.

"What are you-" I was cut off by him grabbing a hold of my face and pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and set me on his desk.

"Laugh? I'll laugh because I'm happy... you have any idea how hard I was trying to not lose you?" He whispered against my lips.

"Gladdy..... kiss me again." I breathed out.

"Anything you wish." He said as he pulled me into another kiss.