Prompti

"Do you consider me a friend?" Prompto asked calmly.

"Babe, I consider you as my boyfriend. What else would I consider you as?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"I don't know? A embarrassment? A way to rebel against your parents? A desperate cry for help? The list is endless." He said calmly.

I grabbed his face in my hands and smiled up at him.

"Prompto, I love you. And nothing will ever stop me from loving you.... well unless Cor finally notices me, then you're on your own."

"Baby!" He exclaimed as he looked at me shocked.

"Joking! Joking, you know you're the only one I want." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

"I better be." He grumbled out.

"Hey (Y/n)! If you had to choose between Money and Prompto which would you choose?" Noctis asked as he walked into the house.

"Depends.... how much money we talking about?"

"Babe!" Prompto yelled.

"63 gil."  Noctis said as he pulled it out of his pocket.

"I'll take the money."

"(Y/n)!!!!" Prompto exclaimed.

"I'm joking! It would have to be at least a 100." I said calmly.

"I hate you."

"I love you." I said as I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Hey (y/n), heard the marshal was looking for you." Gladio said as he walked down the stairs.

In an instant Prompto picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Tell him she is fuckin busy! She's screwing her boyfriend! And he can't have her!" Prompto yelled as he rushed inside the hotel with me on his back.

Bonus

"Anyone going to tell him that the Marchal is her father?" Noctis asked calmly.

"Nope, I'm gonna just tell Cor what he said." Gladio said as he walked away.

Bonus Bonus

"GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAUGHTER!" Cor yelled as he threw open the door.

"I DIDN'T KNOW! DON'T KILL ME!" Prompto yelled as Cor ran after him with his katana.