Ardyn

"I can't believe you lied me." Ardyn said as he looked at me shocked.

"I lie to everyone, what makes you so special." I said calmly.

"I'M YOUR HUSBAND!"

"That just makes you gullible. You should've known better." I said calmly.

"How was I suppose to know you would lie!" He yelled angrily.

"Because I always lie!"

"You told me you were going to a friends house! Not to go fight in the war!"

"I have told you a lot of things. Like saying I didn't have a middle name." I said calmly.

"You have a middle name?" He asked shocked.

"Yes, and no I'm not telling you it.... I hate my middle name." I said calmly.

"(Y/n)! I'm your husband! I'm suppose to know your middle name!"

"Like you told me your real name when we first met?" I asked with a frown.

"I told you after we got married! Hold on this is about you going and trying to get yourself killed!"

"I wasn't trying to get myself killed. I was trying to worry you to death." I said calmly.

"Why did I marry you?" He asked as he rubbed his face.

"Because I'm the best sec you have ever had."

"I'm over a thousand years old... trust me, I've had better." He said calmly.

"How dare you! Well I'm glad that I slept with Ravus now."

"You did what!" He yelled.

"I. Slept. With. Commander. Ravus." I said calmly.

"I'm gonna kill him." He growled out.

"Oh please we were eighteen when we slept together." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm still going to kill him, only I'm allowed to touch you." He said as he roughly grabbed me by my chin.

"Oh do I have a list of the men who have touched me."

He quickly threw me over his chest and carried me to our shared room.