Nyx

"Someone please peer pressure me into doing my work!" I begged with a groan.

"Do your work or I won't sleep with you." Nyx said calmly.

"I said peer pressure not threaten me." I said as I glared at Nyx.

"(Y/n), I haven't ever slept with you to begin with." He said calmly.

"But if I do my work you have to."

"Wait what-"

"Captain I'm finished with my work!" I called as I left to turn it in.

"I feel like she just tricked me into sleeping with her." Nyx said calmly.

"Oh yea." Crowe said with a laugh.

"Why am I turned on by that?" Nyx asked with a frown.

"Captain if you will excuse me I am stealing Nyx." I said as I grabbed a hold of Nyx's jacket.

"Do whatever." Drautos said as he shook his head and went back to work.

I dragged Nyx behind me and saw Crowe and the others salute us.

"So.... um are we actually sleeping together or are you just torturing me?" Nyx asked as I dragged him behind me.

"Which do you want?"

"Actually."

"Then actually." I said calmly.

"Wait this isn't gonna just be a one nightstand is it? Cause that's not what I want."

"What do you want?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

"You." He said calmly.

"That doesn't give me much-"

"I just want you. I want to hold you in my arms.... to wake up beside you every morning... to kiss you... make you laugh.... to love you." He said as he looked down at me.

"I'm yours." I said softly.

He smiled down at me and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He let out a sigh and picked me up, carrying me the rest of the way to my car.