Cor

I heard the open and turned my head to see Cor walk in. He stopped and put his sword on the couch before looking down at me.

"Are you having another depression episode?" He asked as he set down on the floor beside me.

I was laying on my back looking up at him.

"No." I said calmly.

"Then why are you-"

"I'm having a depressive series..... I'm on season six." I said calmly.

"Well, guess it's time for the series to end. Come here." He said as he pulled me into his lap.

I cuddled into his chest and let out a sigh.

"Look at that, she got married and is now tryin to get her husband to have a baby with her." I said as I snuggled into his chest.

He let out a chuckle and kissed my forehead.

"Oh I like the sound of that.... perhaps the series should end with them in bed?" He asked with a smile.

"I one hundred percent agree." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.

Time skip

"Cor! I was joking about the baby!" I yelled as I looked at the test in my hands.

"What?" He asked as he walked into the bathroom.

A smile spread across my face and I turned away from the sink and held the positive pregnancy test up. In an instant he had picked me up and pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"I love you too." I said as I smiled up at him.