Ardyn

I sent Ardyn a glare as he smiled at me.

"Why are you here?"  I asked angrily.

"I'm here to fuck shit up and get bitches." He said happily.

"Well you already fucked shit up, but where are your bitches?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'm looking at her." He said calmly.

I looked at him shocked and a smile spread across his face. I quickly reared my hand back and punched him as hard as possible.

"Ouch, that actually hurt." He said as he set up.

I turned and walked away from him.

"Do I want to know?" Noctis asked as I walked past him.

"He called me a bitch." I said calmly.

I climbed into my car and took off.

"Well, you fucked up." Gladio said as he patted Ardyn's back.

I made it home and let out a growl.

"Asshole. How dare he call me his bitch! I am no ones bitch! If anything I'm my own bitch!" I yelled as I slammed my door shut.

"Well you can be a bitch sometimes.... I just don't see the problem in me calling you mine." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around and glared at Ardyn, who was sitting on my couch.

"Leave." I ordered.

"Sorry love, but no can do. I can't leave when you're pissed off at me."

"Ardyn, you are not immortal anymore. If I shoot you, you will die." I said angrily.

"Go ahead, kill me if it makes you happy." He said as he pulled a gun out.

He put it in my hand and put it up against his chest.

"Go ahead, pull the trigger." He said calmly.

I quickly let go of the gun and he sent me a smile.

"What? Scared Noct will be mad? Don't worry I already told him that I was going to allow you to kill me, so go ahead... pull the trigger."

"No."

"Come on you know you want to. I mean I killed half your family.... actually all of them.... and then Lunafreya was brought back to life... so I mean-"

I quickly cut him off by grabbing a hold of his face and pulling him into a kiss. I felt him freeze up for a second before he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I love you, you asshole." I growled out.

"So if I'm an asshole.... can I call you a bitch?"

"Shut up." I said as I pulled him into another kiss.

"I love you too." He whispered against my lips.