Prompto

I smiled as I felt Prompto pull me closer to his chest.

"Prompto it's time to get up." I said softly.

"Do we have to get up?" He asked with a groan.

"Fraid so love." I said as I set up and gently kissed him.

He let out a hum and pulled me closer.

"Guess I have work." He said sadly.

"Send Noct my love." I said softly.

"I will as long as you tell my little boy how much daddy loves him." Prompto said as he kissed my stomach.

"Hey the baby could be a girl." I said with a laugh.

"Then tell my Princess how much I love her." He said with a cheeky smile.

"I swear you got me pregnant on purpose." I said with a giggle.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't.... the world will never know.... god I can't wait until this baby is born."

"You'll be an amazing dad." I said as I smiled down at him.

"And you an amazing mother." He said as he pecked my lips.

He pulled away and I met his eyes. They were full of love and compassion.

"Just so you know... after this little guy is born and I'm given the okay... I'm gonna put another one inside of you." He said before capturing my lips with his.

I let out a groan as his hands ran up my side. He quickly pulled away when his phone went off.

"That's the prince... gotta go. Love you." He said before he climbed out of bed and left to get dressed.

Leaving me a mess.