1. Meet Manik and Nandini🥰

Manik Malhotra: Aged 29, CEO of Malhotra industry. Loving and caring gentleman but fears commitment. Does not have any past because he always believes in a concept of soul mates rather than clings.

Nandini Murty: aged 25, leading gynecologist in the city. Reluctant about marriage simply because of the thought of leaving her parents alone. Being a single child, she is more attached to her parents than any of her friends.

Nyonika Malhotra: Manik's mother who loves him a lot and very possessive of him. A loving mother and she runs a music school meant for poor children who are passionate about music. Mostly for charity. She lost her husband few years back and he died out of cardiac arrest.

Shanu Murty: The most beautiful soul who is an epitome of motherly affection and love. She is more of a friend to Nandini who calls her a guiding shining star in her life. Her husband Murty is a fun man and he works as a manager in a factory.

This is a basic background about them.

"Nandini, wake up. You told me you have a morning shift today" it was her mother Shanu, shouting all the way from kitchen. Nandini slept only few hours back because late night she had an emergency. It was a 7 months pregnant woman who had her umbrical cord twisted which resulted in strangling the baby. It was a complicated case and Nandini performed the surgery and it lasted almost 4 hours. Long one. Nandini like any other girl, didn't wake up.

"Mumma 5 more minutes. I slept late" she said in her sleepy voice pulling the blanket over her to continue sleeping.

"Nandu this is why I told you not to watch phone till late night. See now you are not even able to get up from sleep" Nandini instantly felt triggered. She had been drained out of energy after performing a 4 hour long surgery and her mother like any other mother blames her phone. Wow. She immediately lost her mood to sleep. She suddenly remembers, she is not the little girl who can sleep for 10 more minutes. She is a doctor. She has to be matured. If not for her sake, atleast for the number of lives trusting her, she must wake up and get back to the hospital.

"Nandu beta did you wake up or not?" questioned Shanu who just then entered her room. She was surprised seeing her daughter already awake. She just smiled remembering those days when Nandini would simply pull her to bed and make her take a small nap in the morning. Now, Nandini has really grown up.

"Nandu your dad told me you went to the hospital at mid night. Is everything alright?"

"Yes ma. An emergency came and it took a lot of time to resolve the problem. I came home around 4am and then only I slept but see my fate, I had to wake up at 7am again to go the hospital" shanu felt proud of her daughter. Her baby Nandini has grown into a strong independent woman who has earned herself a respectable position in the society.

Manik's house:

Manik malhotra is just the opposite. He is a morning person who wakes up does his chores and then cooks for him and his mother. Despite Nyonika telling him not to cook, he does because it is his passion. With only 2 of them around, their home was pretty simple. Eventhough he is a CEO, he opted for a simple yet cozy 4 bedroom apartment with a massive kitchen and a cute little garden. He made sure to design his house to perfection. He didn't just like that inherit his family's business, he trained himself as an interior designer in their own company but without revealing his identity. And surprisingly he succeeded in hiding his identity because no one knew he was Raj Malhotra's son as he didn't attend any business meet or party. Thats how he was sculptured to the perfect CEO.

******************
Done with first chapter. Do share your views about this. Love you all♡