36. zip trip 😍❤

Coz this is my favorite chapter and I want you all to read it. Let me know if you liked it too :)

**********************
After the party, both Murty's and Malhotra's decided to crash at Murty's place. Nandini couldn't help but feel embarrassed. She shouldn't have been impulsive. She is a doctor for godsake and here, she is behaving like a child.
All the elders retired back to the rooms and MaNan to Nandini's room. Manik saw how untypical her room was. She painted her room in blue, someone is a huge fan of blue, I guess. She had image of herself set as a photo frame and she had the photo of Manik and Nandini looking into each other's eyes (taken during photoshoot). She also had family photo that was taken during marriage. She was looking breathtaking in all the photos and a smile automatically creeped in Manik's face. Just then Nandini entered after wishing a good night to her parents.

"You were looking at my photos, aren't you?" Said Nandini after seeing him smiling at all the photos

"When you can openly stare me, couldn't I look at your photos?" It was Manik's turn to smirk now. Nandini playfully hit Manik's chest and went to change her dress.

That's where the problem strikes. While putting, Navya helped her to zip up the dress. The only thing she disliked about the dress is the zipper. The zipper ran till her lower back and her small hands couldn't reach it. He huffed a deep breath and tried, once again. Again it went in vain. She decided to go out.

Manik was surprised seeing her in the same dress. She kept her jewelleries in her cupboard and removed her makeup. Manik was still confused. And on the other hand, Nandini expected Manik to ask, if anything was wrong. Unreasonable, but still, yeah. Both of them kept quiet. She couldn't take the silence and hence decided to ask help from her mother. Yes, that wouldn't be an issue. But when she was about to step out of the room, Manik's voice came.

"Where are you going?"

"To my parents room"

"Why?" Nandini held down her head, out of embarrassment. Of course, nothing was there to be embarrassed but something happened to her today. May be the firsts striking her once again.

"Mm... actually I couldn't open the zip" said Nandini and Manik to worsen the situation, just laughed. And it didn't stop. He held his stomach and laughed more.

"What is soo funny in this Manik?"

"You couldn't ask me to help, right?!" Said Manik and again continued laughing.

"Okay fine. Help." She said arrogantly.

"Much arrogance" Nandini rolled her eyes annoyingly.

"Okay. Since you wanted to help, help me"

"Haha Nandini. Can you hear the words you are uttering? Ask politely my dear" smirked Manik and he was enjoying her plight. It was damn funny!

"Fine. Please help me Manik" this time Nandini said in a polite tone and Manik jumped to lock the door. She waited for him. He came and held her back slowly. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Whenever this man holds her, something happens to her!

He slowly slid his hands to hold her zipper and took his own time to slide it down. While opening the zip, he also traced his hands along her milky back. It was smooth and Manik wanted more of her. His thoughts were making him horny. To worsen the situation, when the zipper was half done, the shoulder straps loosened up revealing the most beautiful joint of neck and shoulder. He couldn't help himself. He slid her dress along the shoulder and kissed her sweet spot, making her moan. She has never experienced such a pleasure and neck kisses are the best! Both were lost while searching for themselves in each other. Manik stopped. If he proceeded further, he cannot stop himself. He quickly removed the zip, handed her a towel and pushed her, literally, to the washroom. Here, Nandini's condition was even more worst. Her cheeks wore the deepest shade of crimson and her heart did a marathon. She noticed how a hickey was developed in her sweet spot. She touched her hickey and closed her eyes to again feel his kiss. A new phase of relationship thus began.

************************************

Omg! I really like this chapter. It included my favorite scene from kyy3❣

I can witness their progression.
How do you feel about this chapter?

Do vote and comment, I would love to hear it from you all if you have liked the story so far.

Much love and take care
❤❤❤