43. Soha?! 😕😕

Manik successfully planned a surprise for Navya and Cabir couldn't help but feel nervous.
Cabir proposed Navya and she too happily accepted it. They decided to take things slow and cherish every moment of togetherness.

The honeymoon oops team-moon ended and all 4 reached home. Nandini rushed took a bath and fell asleep on the bed. She was tired of doing nothing. Manik on the other hand was extremely busy with his work. He freshened up and immediately went to his office.

At Manik's office :

Despite being the CEO, he was burdened with lots of work especially after the venture with Khuranna groups. Mr. Shridar Khuranna, a man in his early 50's seems demanding. He wants any change to be made in front of CEO only. Eventhough it seems better as nothing will happen behind Manik's back, but attending meeting for petite details exhausted him. He was somewhat adamant and Manik was not a huge fan of him. Drown in work, Manik wanted to relax, wanted to spend time with his wife as their honeymoon plan was successfully ruined. But here he is sitting and staring mercilessly at the screen in front of him. He heard a knock at his door and muttered a come in.

"Manik, this is my daughter Soha and she just now returned from USA after completing her under graduation in Business management. She is currently working as an intern in my company and hence from now on, she will be your person of contact " Shridhar gave a quick introduction about his daughter and Manik couldn't stop his annoyance. Great now one more female contact and she seemed pretty poorly dressed. He instantly disliked her.

She wore dress that barely covered her legs and her cleavage attracted every audience

She wore dress that barely covered her legs and her cleavage attracted every audience. But he was least interested. He was annoyed seeing a person dressed such a way in his office. He doesn't stop his employees from wearing western clothes but it must be modest, not slutty. Not wanting to sound rude, he nodded his head in acknowledgement. Shridar left the cabin but Soha was struck there.

"Hey handsome! How about some coffee?" Manik showed his teeth in a sarcastic manner. Like seriously!

"Not interested" came his straight reply and seems like she was disappointed.

"Are you stressed sweetheart? Wait I can give you a nice head massage"
Manik looked at her. He instantly knew, she is hitting on him. But for what?

"First of all, Ms. Khurana, it's Mr. Malhotra for you and even if I am stressed, I have a wife at home who can de-stress me. I don't want to receive head massage from someone else. You are excused" Said Manik, eventually dismissing Soha.

She didn't like it. She was attracted to him and from what she knew, he is one of the best businessman. After partnering with him, her father saw heights of profit. She wanted him. She wanted him all for herself. She didn't like the fact that he is married and is willing to remain loyal to his wife. Her thought was simple, if not wife, then affair. She didn't care. Such a cheap behavior, isn't it?