47. A moment of Romance 💞💞

Double update!!!! Enjoy!!!!

**********

"That's all? To tell this you have took this long?" Saying so, she began laughing. Wait, why is she laughing? Shouldn't she fight with him? This girl, is she having mood swings or what?

"Nandini...."

"Just relax Manik. I am your wife, not any possessive girl friend. I am mature enough to understand when you are interested and when you are forced. Is that deal that much important to you Manik?" She asked now in a calm tone and Manik was visibly relaxed.

"Actually yes but even if we loose this deal, the loss would be to them. For us its like loosing a grain of rice from a sac of rice. Will that matter? No. Malhotra's are much larger than Khuranna's"

"Then will you consider my suggestion Manik?"

"Of course Nandini, tell me"

"As far as I have noticed, you seemed to be stressed after this partnership. In this world money is important Manik, but in front of mental health, money is nothing. Always choose my mental health. A job must bring out the best in you, not the other way round. If this deal is draining, cancel this deal Manik. Who is he to order you in your own company? "
Nandini said assuring Manik and she held his shoulders while talking to ensure that she was always with him. Manik thought for a while and that is when things came as a sequence to him. He still remains the superior one in this deal and Shirdar Khuranna might be a mighty person but in front of what he built, Khuranna is nothing. Despite the fact that this deal would be beneficial for him, he had the audicty to order Manik and his employees. Even worst, he sent his own daughter to ruin his personal life. How cheap.

"Thanks Nandini, and you know what, I am canceling this deal right now" Manik said breaking away from her hold and went to take his phone.

"Manik, don't do this just because I said. You know business more than me. Choose whatever is best for your company "

"First of all, it's our company and I am not doing anything just because you told me Nandini. I was in a confusion and you just cleared my mind" Manik planted a small kiss on her forehead and called Khuranna's and cancelled the deal.

"Huh Nandini, I am sooooooo happyyyyyy" he stretched each and every word like a happy child and lifted Nandini off the ground!

Nandini was initially shocked but eventually learnt it is his way of sharing an excitement. But she was shocked seeing his might. He just held her hips and lifted her as if she weighed nothing and as an icing to the cake, he swirled her around and she couldn't control her excitement.

She always wanted someone to lift and swirl around so that she can feel the splash of fresh air on her face and the excitement of fast swirling couldn't be really explained. It just boosts up the mood. And she didn't have anyone to do that.

When she was a little child, her father always does that but when she grew up into a young girl and woman, she knew she weighed more and her father couldn't really handle her. Hence eventually, she dug her wish.

But with this man, the younger, childish version of her came out and she felt happiness that was out of the world. She felt like living all those golden days of childhood whenever he is by her side.

She didn't know when he finished swirling her. She was on the ground with her hands resting on his shoulders and his hands on her hip. That gave a tingling feel in her heart.

The side cut kurta too added its magic. She felt his hands on her naked hips that slowly moved to her back, caressing the skin there. His hands just wandered around her waist, hips and back.

It didn't go further up or down, he just randomly moved. She couldn't take the butterfly tingling feel anymore and hence for the first time since long, she initiated a kiss. They poured all their happiness and excitement and kissed each other like there was no tomorrow.

"Remember Manik, you are mine. I don't want any one to see you shirtless. I am very possessive person and you must remember it"
Nandini said and Manik smiled at her words. What have you done to me, Nandini?
***********************************
I have a feel like it's been ages since I have written something romantic. With Soha's entry, I just showed Manik and Nandini matured but romantic, I guess no.

Do vote and comment.

Let me know if you like being swirled around!
Also, how many of you are like Nandini, waiting for your partner to swirl you around?