44. proud to touch your body 😤😑

Did anyone of the authors get a message from IREADER to sign a contract  to be a paid author ? If yes, please message me asap.

A/N: I am not going to separate MaNan but let's see how Nandini reacts when she catches him red handed. Not really intended to hurt anyone. Please don't take anything seriously. Happy reading :)

****************************

Manik's life in office is not better. Soha always finds reason to touch him and say things that literally creeps him out.

For God sake, he is happily married. Eventhough they hadn't been intimate yet,they developed a close bond in small duration of time. He wanted to be loyal to her and this girl in his office is annoying him.

"Hey handsome!" Came in her voice which he found was coarse than a witch's voice. Manik rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He have to talk with Nandini and find a way out. He can't bare this creep anymore. It's been a week since he met this witch and his life has been worst.

He feel detached from everyone and he even felt guilty of betraying Nandini. Big words but actual feelings. Even though nothing happened yet he felt like cheating Nandini whenever he was with Soha.

Manik was sitting in his chair and working completely ignoring Soha. But she went behind him and held his shoulders in a seductive way, slowly sliding away her long fingers to his chest and arms. Manik jerked at her touch. He just wanted to slap her. But he held her wrist and looked at her with bulls eyes.

"Why can't you just get out of my office?" Manik said avoiding her eyes. He didn't like looking at her. He avoided her like a plague (consider Covid 19 here 😝)

"I can but I will not" urghh what an attitude!

"Sugar, you are hot, why not some cold coffee?"  She asked using her flirtatious tone and Manik was really annoyed but however, he maintained his calm. He can't loose it especially in front of a girl. Such a gentleman.

"I have my PA to work for me and you are just my person of contact with Khuranna's"

"But I want to be something more than that to you"

"I am off limits.  I am not interested in having affairs."

"Why should you think it as an affair? What if your wife leaves you one day? You will come to me right?!"

"Even if she leaves me, I will stay alone rather than coming to you. You disguise me" soha smirked and brought the cold coffee that Manik instantly denied. She tricked and slipped coffee on to Manik's dress. He was annoyed and things couldn't have been any worse. He was about to go to the washroom to change but she held him and slowly removed his shirt button one by one. He couldn't take it anymore. He was in rage. Soha removed all the buttons and slid away his shirt getting a huge sight of his well built body. She steadily ran her hands over his chest. He was about to push her but the door opened! He instantly felt relief. It was her. His angel. His wife. His savior. But why is his angel's eyes full of rage? Why is she red all over? That was when he realized his state and quickly pushed away Soha. That witch had the guts to smirk at him. She gave a toothy grin and whisper yelled in my ears, today was awesome. Looking more to spend time with you and handsome, you have got such a hot body and I am proud that I touched you today!

Manik couldn't believe her words. It was all a lie. How can he make Nandini understand that soha is manipulating them and developing a separation between them? Will she believe him?

Will Nandini have the same trust in him and believe he was not at fault? As much as this thought comforted him, the rage in her eyes said other ways.

Don't get mad Nandini, I can explain.  She was furious and she felt ashamed. Manik had never witnessed this side of Nandini. As if you have cheated before to see her rage. She looked like a lioness and he was like a helpless mouse.

***********************************Will Manan separate? Isn't this a bit serious than whatever we saw previously?

Will Manan separate? Isn't this a bit serious than whatever we saw previously?

What will happen further?

Do vote and let me know how you felt after reading this chapter!!

Take care and stay safe :)