26. 20 questions (1) ❤

After breakfast, they decided to play 20 questions. Eventhough they had better options like going out or watching movies, they wanted to know each other better. The initial stage of marital life is the time when you see your partner in a whole new dimension. Both of them settled in the garden bench and wrote the questions they wanted to ask their spouse. Both wrote it discreetly and put the questions as individual paper roll in a glass pot. Each of them would pick a question and answer it honestly.

M- Manik, N- Nandini (questioning)

N- your favourite travel destination?

Manik- it may be a cliché but I love Paris. The city is romantic and I love it for no reason.

M- what made you choose me?

Nandini- to be honest, I chose you because you like 2 streets away from my parents house. In that way, I can be close with them even after marriage. But on the whole, I liked your personality. You were kind and you respected me. That's what made me choose you.

N- what made you choose me?

Manik- My mom put me in now or never situation but after seeing you, I know you are different. Your profession screamed your care and tenderness. I liked the way you put your patients forward rather than your personal thing.

M- what are the qualities you want in your husband?

Nandini- I want my husband to respect me, trust me and care for me. Eventhough I am matured, I still have a young girl inside me who craves for attention and pamper from my husband (haha)

N- what do you like the most about yourself?

Manik- I like the fact that I am well built and I am quite punctual. I am not emotionally vulnerable to my foes. I like taking care of every small thing.

M- if you are not a doctor, what else would you become?

Nandini- I have never actually thought about it but if not a doctor, I would probably become a scientist or a writer.

N- what are the qualities that you don't dislike in a person?

Manik- betrayal.

M- what are the things that you would like to add to our home?

Nandini- I first wanted to change the colour of paint Manik, if I am allowed to. I prefer blue or other dark colors in the bedroom. Also, I wanted to always have a swing in our home because I feel it is cozy.

N- how emotional are you, rate yourself out of 10.

Manik- I guess it would depend on the person other side. If I am extremely comfortable, I will be 8/10 emotional but with strangers, I will be 0/10 emotional.

M- are you interested in having kids, if yes, how many 😛🔥

Nandini- I ofcourse like kids. I would prefer 2 I guess. One boy and other girl. I would also like having twins because I always had this craze for twin babies.

**********************************
Precap: PART 2

Did you guys like the questions asked? I know it's nothing ' juicy' but these are the questions with which they can get to know each other in a better manner. Some matured ones.

If you liked the chapter, please vote and comment, I would love hearing it from you all :)