4. The talk ❤

Manik quitely followed Nandini to her small garden. Even though they called it small, it was actually big with lots of flowering plants and vegetables. It was a calming sight. Nandini didn't know how to start and hence silently sat on a bench attached with their garden. Manik too silently followed her. There was a wall of awkwardness between them.

"Umm...hi.." started Manik with lots of hesitation and awkwardness.

"Hi.."

"So? Are you ready for marriage?"

"I am not sure though. I mean I am not yet ready to leave my parents"

"Why should you leave your parents? You can visit them as and when you want and you can also stay with them whenever you feel like" replied Manik without having a second thought. This was a mere sentence he spoke but that impressed Nandini.

"Sure thank you. I am happy that there is some man who empathizes a woman in that situation" said Nandini truly impressed. But what surprised her was, he is a good looking man and his attitude is also good yet why is he unmarried?

"If you don't mind, I wanted to ask you something"

"Sure please go ahead"

"Why aren't you married yet I mean just look at you, you are good looking and you have an excellent job" blurred out Nandini.

"Um.. actually I am scared of commitments. I am not sure if I can be a good husband"

"Any past that made you like that"

"No nothing of that sort. I am just scared of commitment. I don't feel I am matured enough to be a husband"

"To be honest, you are perfect husband that every girl wants. Don't know why you are feeling that way but I can assure you that you are good. You need not fear anything. You can manage. If you are not into commitments, are you a playboy then? You don't seem like one"

"No definitely not. I believe in true love and soul mates. May be I didn't meet the right person in my life yet"

"Okay let's not beat around the bush, what will reply to your mother? I mean just look at our parents, they are speaking like long lost friends"

"I think it would be a yes from my side. I like your profession and your independent nature. I will be glad if you are my life partner. What about you? "

"I think it would be a yes for me too. Eventhough you are CEO, you don't behave that way. And I really liked when you told I can visit my parents and stay with them as much as I want"

"Okay then, let's go inside"

"Sure. Hope you are not afraid of this commitment"

"No definitely not. I feel something deep connecting us"

"Okay. I am glad. Let's inform this to our parents. They will be the happiest soul"

"Absolutely" saying so, both of them went inside.

"So Manik what is your answer?" Questioned his mom Nyonika and Shanu too looked hopefully at Nandini. Both of them nodded their head in positive.

The happiness of elders knew no bound. The beautiful ladies immediately hugged each other and congratulated each other.

"Badhai ho ji" (congrats ji)

************************
Did you all like their meet and talk? Please let me know in the comments.
Love you all♡