39. The horny teenager 🔥🔥

After a short flight, both of them reached Kerala, the God's own country. They first decided to start with Munar, which is known for its beautiful mountain peaks. Both being a mountain person, decided to go for it.
After boarding the hotel, both of them decided to change and go to sleep. Nandini opened her suitcase and screamed. Manik was scared and rushed to her. She was blown seeing her dresses. They had skimy nightwear and lingerie. In fact, nothing seemed to be covering her body completely. For the day, the mothers had packed knee length dress, some with open back and some with low cleavage. Why did she let them pack! She threw the dress one by one looking for a decent dress but nothing seemed modest. That was when Manik stepped into picture and that man was confused. I mean, who wouldn't seeing a person throwing dresses out of the bag frantically? But later seeing her, he laughed uncontrollably.

"Why the hell are you laughing Manik?"

"Why are you frantically pulling out clothes from your bag?" To make him understand, she took the dresses one by one and showed him. His eyes immediately darkened imagining her in it. I mean, the clothes are revealing and Nandini would definitely look hot in it.
And to add fire, Nandini was smiling at him. Wait, is she ready? If no, why is she smiling at him like that? Nandini moved forward and Manik unconsciously moved backwards. Both had their eyes locked and for the first time Manik was tensed. Why is he even tensed? He was tensed because of the sexual tension between them. And Nandini looked pretty dominating and the clothes in her hand just added fuel.

He was trapped between the wall and Nandini moved devilishly forward. She pulled his face to her level and was about to tell something in his ears but Manik assumed to it be her initialization for kiss and deeply, passionately kissed her. Nandini was initially taken aback but then eventually gave in, kissing him passionately. But after pulling apart, Nandini couldn't stop laughing. Weird!

"Nandini, if you want a kiss you can just kiss me. Why did you build a sexual tension?" Said Manik who was flushed at that time. Feels weird to describe boys like this but let's break the norm.

"Haha Manik, you seriously thought I came to kiss you? 🤣🤣"

"Then you came to whisper something in my ears?"

"Yes 😂"

"Oh c'mon accept that I am devilishly handsome and you can't control yourself in front of me"

"Whatever makes you happy Manik. But I came forward to tell you, I am not going to wear these clothes"

"Omg! Don't tell me, you will be wrapped in towel for whole day or even worse, don't tell me you will roam naked"

"Chiiiii!!! Shut up Manik. I am going to wear your clothes and morning, we are going for shopping. Wait, it's not we. It's you. You are going for shopping and buying me clothes. This is your punishment for the dirty talk you did today. Now move aside and give me your shirt"

"Fine, anything left m'lady?"

"Yes. Order food. I am hungry"

Both of them ate their food and Nandini changed to Manik's shirt. That shirt reached till her knee and she wore a 3/4 pant underneath. She looked pretty decent but unfortunately Manik saw how her collar and buttons revealed her cleavage. Eventhough she quickly turned, he saw and he wanted to see more. Huh he is sounding like a desperate horny teenager. He quickly went and stood outside to calm his mind. Nandini noticed it but let him be alone for a while.
Some time later, Manik came and they simply slept as both of them were pretty tired.

*********************************

Omg!! Their honeymoon just started.

Did you like the chapter?

Do you think they will take their relationship to the next level?!

I am soo excited to write the story right now!!!

Guys please motivate me by giving your votes and comments. It really means a lot. It would make me extremely happy.

Much love

Target 180+ votes, some genuine comments:)