30. Issues 🥺💔

Many of you wanted Manik's pov as this chapter but sorry guys, I had something else coming up in my mind. Hope you don't mind.

***********************************

That night, both felt contended and slept in each other's arms. As cliché as it sounds, they both felt peace while being with each other. Next morning, as usual Manik woke up first. Nandini too woke up after Manik woke her up. For a change, he kissed her forehead and cuddled with her until she woke up. That cuddling was just blissful. But immediately after waking up, a random scene of them fighting broke her mind. But she just sided away the thought as they have just then kissed and cuddled. Why will they fight in the initial days of their marriage? Shut up Nandini. Wake up, you have a hospital to go. She immediately left her thoughts behind and went to take bath. She wore a simple cotton yellow kurta and black jeans. Satisfied with her look, she finished off by applying kajal, sindoor and adorned her neck with Mangalsutra. She always wondered why woman look soo beautiful after keeping a sindhoor (I am also wondering. If you know the answer, let me know 🤔).

To her surprise, her mother in law Nyonika came back and she couldn't hold back herself from hugging her. She missed her. She missed having a person other than her husband to look at. Nyonika too hugged her with soo much love. Manik saw the scene in front of him and it made his heart happy. Right from the childhood, he was thought to believe that a daughter in law and mother in law always fights and looks for reason to argue. But in a way, he is lucky because his mother loved her more than she loves him. He was happy that she is adapting well to their family.

Nandini ate her breakfast and kissed her mother in law, a good bye. Manik went to the gate to wave off to Nandini but was taken aback when she pecked him on his lips. How better can his day be?

That day was completely busy for Nandini. She had to see many patients and many had to perform surgeries for many patients as the other gynecologist was on leave. It was almost a double work for her, which she did with happiness. She had merely 10 Minutes for her lunch and evening rolled in quickly for her. She smiled looking at the clock. It showed 5:50 implying her time to leave the hospital just reached. The last patient of that day knocked her door. She chirped a come in. But what she saw shocked her. It was not a woman with her husband/ boy friend. In front of her sight stood the board of doctors. She quickly composed herself and greeted them.

"Good evening to you too, Dr.Nandini" politely greeted the head of Cardiology department

"Sorry for coming here unannounced and advanced sorry for informing this to you now" said the director of board of medicine!

"What is it sir? Everything alright?" Nandini questioned feeling the worst. Did someone complain against her or the worst, is she getting suspended? But as far as she remembers, she did no harm to anyone else. Why is the board members soo keen to visit her especially after her shift?

"Can we meet in the board room? We have got something important to tell you. Be quick" said one doctor and immediately everyone including Nandini left her cabin and went to the board room.

************************************

Guess, things are getting heated up. Why are they calling Nandu and how is this related to their fight?! Why will Manik fight with her when he was soo sweet till the morning??

Keep your guesses wild and answer these questions.
Comment your views and I would really appreciate if you let me know your thoughts.

Do vote and comment, it would make me motivated to write more

Much love