21. His support 😭❤

A/N: please turn on your data/ wifi while reading this chapter so that you can view all the photos. It really gives you the feel.

*************************

After the wedding comes the most dreaded part in any girl's life- the bidaai (farewell). Nandini like any other girl, didn't feel good leaving her parents and her home. In this short duration, she definitely noticed Manik to be a perfect gentleman. Eventhough the thought of starting a new life with him gives immense pleasure and excitement, she is not yet ready to leave her parents. Why should a girl be the one who leaves her family after marriage?

Girls are comparatively more attached to their family than boys (of course, some exceptions exists). Why is she expected to leave everything behind and accept a new family as her own family?

May be, because girls are emotionally strong and they have that endurance and strength to create everything from beginning. That's why, nature has blessed them with the strength to nurture and give birth to a new life. That's why, she is gifted to bleed every month and still she revolts back with a smile, starting over the entire process again (yayy! I am really proud of every girl. You girls are much stronger than you imagine and you all deserve all the happiness of life ❤).

Nandini hugged her parents tightly. As much as she didn't want to spoil her makeup, she couldn't control herself. Manik stood at a distance, not wanting to disturb their family time. She cried hysterically and it almost scared Manik.

"Nandu beta, calm down. You are not going away from us forever, we are just 2 streets away and you can always come home, whenever you want. Please don't cry" consoled Shanu. But no. No one could stop her. Everyone shed tears seeing her sadness. Even Manik felt a pang in his heart. He mentally promised her to bring her back to her home atleast once a week. She hugged her father and he handed her hands to Manik's hand. He simply mouthed, take care of her. He nodded his head in understanding. Not even for once, he left her hand.

They both got in to their car and Nandini waved her parents goodbye for one last time. Even after getting in to their car, Nandini didn't stop crying.

Manik being the supportive husband, handed her his hand kerchief and let her calm down. He then gave her some water and Nandini simply lay her head on his shoulder. He slowly patted her and let her be on his shoulder. Quickly they reached Manik's home. Nandini slept after crying so much. So Manik lightly touched her shoulder and woke her up.

He also opened the door for her and held her hand to help her get out of the car. Nandini was quite lost and after getting down simply closed the car door. But she didn't notice her dress being struck with the door. Our hero noticed the little detail and quickly stopped her from moving further. He then removed her dress from the car and then closed the door properly.

After this small moment, he ensured that he held her hands always. She too didn't mind it.

She was warmly welcomed by the Malhotra family. Nyonika took arti of Manik and Nandini. Alya placed a kalash full of rice and Nandini kicked it, thus making the official entry to the house. This ritual is done to symbolize the entry of prosperity to the family with the entry of the bride.

Before her, Mukti placed her a thalli full of sindoor water. Nandini was made to stand on it and walk few steps after wetting her legs with red liquid. This signifies the entry of new person to play the role of daughter in law and wife. In all these process, Manik held her dress and ensured she walked properly without loosing balance.