13

Today was my photo shoot.

Vinnie: you ready?
Nai: yea let me get a sweater real quick tho.

She grabs her sweater and all 6 of them head out the door.
Dezi and J insisted on coming to be our hype men so we let them. They left in 2 cars. Nai and Vinnie going just them 2 in Nai's car.

Vinnie: I'm so tired.
Nai: same. I can't sleep too good that much do you think we can go to target and get melatonin gummies?

(I take the extra strength ones and It doesn't fucking work. Like I'm only supposed to take 1 because it's the extra ones and because my moms scared they will be too strong and I might not wake up like DRAMATIC. but I take 2 and that helps a little more and no she doesn't know lol. Idk why I'm tell you this lol I'm just bored)

Vinnie: yea sure.

They arrive to the studio where they were going to do their photo shoot.

(OH also before I forget this is a teen pregnancy book!!! I've seen so many tik toks about Icks on wattpad book and many of them are teen pregnancy so I kinda got insecure about this book so I decided to make sure all of u guys knew. Ok I think this is the last time I interrupt. )

Photographer: hello guys!
Everyone: hey
Photographer: alright I think we can get maddy and Jordan in the make up and hair first then while they start shooting it will be Vinnie and nai.
Nai: ok sounds good thank you.
Photographer: no problem u guys can go in that room and just chill till it's your guys turn.

Nai, Vinnie, dezi, and j go to the little room.

Dezi: so Nai you excited for your first "nude" photo shoot.
Nai: I'm not technically nude I mean I'm shirtless but I will be covering myself and I will have some shape of under garments on.
Dezi: but still that's fun and fresh and cool!

She says sounding way too excited.
Vinnie: are you trying to see my girlfriend naked?
Dezi: I mean if she don't mind...
She says smiling
Nai laughs at the jokes she always makes.
J: damn if dezi can. I want to too.

It got quite.
Dezi: oh! Maddy texted me to go see their um.. THEIR outfits.
She says finally making up and excuse.
Nai just sat their awkwardly.
Nai: oh same.
She gets up. But Vinnie grabs her wrist and pulls her back down.
Nai: uh what are you doing.
She awkwardly laughs

Vinnie: look J idk if u think what you said was funny but it was mad disrespectful.
J: damn bro just a joke.
Vinnie: no no a joke is supposed to make people laugh that's a joke but what you said is disgusting. Don't forget that I can tell mom and dad that you have to go back to Washington so don't start.
J: please like they would listen to you.
Vinnie: ok fine you win but don't say anything about MY girlfriend like that got it.
J: hey bro it's not my fault you gotta hot girlfriend.
Vinnie tries getting up. But Nai pulls him down.

Photographer: her Nai and Vinnie they're ready for you.
Nai; thank you we will be on our way.
She gets up
Nai: come on Vinnie let's go.

They walk away.
Nai: dude what the fuck.
The get to dezi.
Dezi; idk what got into him.
Vinnie: idk but we will find out if I punch it out of him.
Nai: well guess we will never find out because you aren't punching no one that's your brother.
Vinnie: exactly my brother he shouldn't be saying things like that.
Nai: idk Vinnie.
She sighs
She sits on the chair while they do her hair and make up. She turns they're doing some thing to vinnies hair.

Photographer: alright maddy and Jordan are all finished we will be doing the couple photos first.

Vinnie and nai get up and get to the set up.
( whatever you want the set up to be like)

Nai and Vinnie pose with each other Vinnie getting touchy and touching u places that he knows will make the couple pics steamy.

Photographer: alright those were perfect. While Nai changes we will do vinnies solo photos.

Nai leaves and goes into her dressing room and puts on nude underwear and puts on a robe over shoulders so her chest won't be exposed to half the world.

She walks out and sees her set ups. One is a flower garden type of thing and the other is a milk bath.

Photographer: we will do the garden first.

Nai walks to the set up were Vinnie was.

Vinnie: can't wait to see this off.
He smiles at you.
Nai: uh well you won't because you will be outside with J and Jordan.
Vinnie; where will dezi and maddy be?
Nai: here because I rather them be here than you. No offense tho baby. I love you.
She says laughing.
Vinnie: that ain't fair that they get to see my sexy girlfriend and I can't.
( yup y'all some attractive people!!)
Nai: welp that's how it's going to be.

She goes to her set up
Photographer: ok can you sit here please
She points to the middle of the flower bed.
It was a female so she feel to embarrassed if her nip slipped a little.
Photographer; ok so if you can take the robe off for me and just put your hands or arms around your chest kinda just mess with positions and see what you feel good about yourself

Dezi: yess bitch squeeze those tits together.
She laughs.
Maddy: yess what she said be happy you have some I don't.

(I'm not body shaming NO ONE and I'm sorry if body imagine things make you feel uncomfortable. But I've been dealing with body imagine issues and Ik you guys are going to be like damn this bitch got some major issues but until I realized I'm looking good for me not for no one else. And you guys should too. So if you think you look better in baggy clothing. WEAR BAGGY CLOTHING! If you think you look better showing what you have. WEAR THOSE CROP TOPS! You guys are all amazing and shouldn't have to worry about what other people think about you. Ok for reals this time I'm done interrupting.)

They hear the door open and at that time Nai was getting up to go into the milk bath but she used both her hands to get up because it was a bit difficult. She thought it was Vinnie walking in or one of the girls walking out until she sees J.

Nai: hey you aren't aloud in here!!
She yells while quickly putting the robe on.
Maddy; get out!
Dezi: J that's creepy!!
J; what you thought I was lying about taking a look?
Nai: Vinnie!!!
He rushed in
Vinnie: wha-. J get out you aren't aloud in here you creep.
J: yea yea whatever.
He leaves.

Nai: ugh he saw everything.
Vinnie: I swear to god I'm going to kill him.
Photographer: the bath is ready.
Nai: ok
She walks away.
Vinnie; I'm staying in here just in case

She finishes the shoot.

She gets her regular clothes on

And they leave.

Vinnie and nai walk out without saying a word.

They get into the car.
She's in the passenger seat of her own car while Vinnie I the drivers side.

Nai: ugh. I really don't want to go back to yours. Come stay at mine for tonight and then tomorrow we will talk to him.
Vinnie: mhm that's fine.

She texts the girls to let them know and they respond with an ok.

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.