25

Vinnie wakes up. Nailea is still in the same spot she first fell asleep in and he was slightly closer to her.

He sighs as he gets up and go downstairs

Vinnie: hey guys
He says to his parents
Parents: goodmorning
Maria: hey Vinnie we want to talk to you privately. So we are going to do this now.
Vinnie: uh ok.
Nate: we just wanted to make sure that you guys are both okay mentally. I know this is taking a toll on nailea because she's the one pregnant and I know that, that rubs off on you. And I wanted to make sure both of you guys are ok.
Vinnie: I mean I'm ok. You know there's stress there. But we make it work.
Maria; I'm glad you guys are being responsible.
Vinnie: yea.
Maria: and then another question. Are you and Nailea financially ready?
Vinnie: yea. That's something we've talked about already. And we've made sure on how we are going to spend our money. She's going to buy herself a bee cat because her car only fits 2 people. And I don't think I might get a bit of a bigger car. I'm not completely sure.
Maria: ok. Im really proud that you guys are taking responsibility.
Vinnie: yea.
Then J and Dezi walk downstairs
Nate: oh I've also been waiting to ask u think. How did you tell them?
He says pointing to Dezi and J
Dezi and J start laughing.
Vinnie: dezi found out because me and Nailea got into a little bit into a disagreement and she heard us taking about it. Then J was so desperate to find out he told dezi that we told him and he can't believe it. Then dezi said "what I thought they were going to wait until after they tell mom and dad that she's pregnant" so yea
Maria: and your friends.
Vinnie: Jordan and maddy?
They nod yes.
Vinnie: they don't know yet.
Nate: do u guys know when you're telling social media?
Vinnie; I want to wait until after they're born but idk about Nai.
Maria: but u get bombarded by paparazzi almost every time u go out.
Vinnie: yea Ik we still have to talk about that.
The Nai walks down. Ready for the day.
Dezi; I'm surprised you're showered and ready this early.
Nai: I know I'm surprised too.

They eat breakfast and sit in the living room and talk.

Maria: how are you feeling Nailea?
Nai; I'm stressed, scared, nervous, everything above.
She laughs.
Maria: it's ok to feel like that. It's your first baby and you're still young.
Nailea: yea I'm nervous to tell my parents.
Nate: I bet. But we are always here for you guys.
Nailea: I know thank you so much.
Maria: of course.

I'm sorry for short chapter.

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.