35

Nailea's pov:

Ugh today I have to go to school!!

I get ready and put a hoodie on sure everyone knows but it's embarrassing that I'm the pregnant girl in high school. And I'm not with the fucking dad.

Ugh why haven't my parents sold me. Cuz I would have already.

ANYWAY let's drive to school.

I arrive and see Jaden. I walk up to him.

Jaden: hey
He says with a smile
Nai: hey.
Jaden: how you feel today?
Nai: I feel fine. I'm just over it. I want this little shit out of me.
Jaden: Nai! Don't call it that. I know you're over it. But think about it once you have this baby you're gonna be so happy.
Nai: I mean I guess.
She starts to walk away
Jaden: hey. I know you're tired. But cmon it's not the baby's fault.
He says grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers.
Nai: I know I know. I hate that whenever you talk you're right.

She says putting her head on his chest.

Jaden lightly laughs and kisses her head.

Vinnies pov:

I walk into the school already in a bad mood and I see Nailea and Jaden cuddling each other in the halls.

Nailea's pov:

I hear the halls fall into quietness and I take my head out of  his chest and look around. I see Vinnie just watching with his "sad face"

I know he was just faking it. He's probably having sex with a new girl every night. So I honestly don't care to be honest.

Jaden's pov:

I'm not gonna lie I feel bad for Vinnie. But I really like Nailea. I'm gonna do anything and everything to get her to stay with me as long as I can. And it's fault she parted from me so now he's gonna feel the same way i did.

If I have to I will pose as a father figure if Vinnie doesn't want to be in his kids life. Yea it's not my kid. And my mom will probably have a heart attack if she finds out that I'm with a girl that's pregnant and it's not even mine I but who cares.

But it's all up to the actual parents.

Vinnie and Nailea.

Before her and Vinnie started dating I liked Nailea. But Vinnie came up and she got distant.

I believe that Vinnie didn't let her hang out with me and josh anymore.

I think Nailea likes me and I think that's why she is hanging out with me and josh now. And being affectionate with me. I'm not complaining at all. Because I'm finally getting what I've wanted forever.

Guys I need help I need things to happen until the baby is born!!!

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.