42

Nai's POV:

It's Saturday and Vinnie is still asleep because he was playing video games late last night.

Nai: get up.

She says running her hands through his hair.

Vinnie: mmmm
Nai: cmon. I want to go to the mall. Dezi does too. We can look for clothes for the baby.
Vinnie: hold ooooon.
Nai: cmon get up it's 12 in the afternoon.
Vinnie: I fucking know Nailea.
Nai: Don't talk to me and then why aren't you up? I hope you know once this baby is born you won't be able to be playing games till 5:30 in the morning. And waking up at 4 in the evening.
Vinnie: I never said that. That's all you sag whenever I do something that you don't like. You say "once this baby is born" like I know. I know. I KNOW.
Nailea: you know what do whatever you want. Just. Because you fell asleep late and I woke you up doesn't mean you can be stupid.

She grabs clothes and goes into the bathroom to shower.

She gets out and sees Vinnie is ready.

Vinnie: what stores do u guys want to go?
Nai: why are you ready? You basically just threw a fit.
Vinnie: Nailea calm down.

She walks out and sees that dezi is ready. J is sleeping on the couch.

Dezi: you guys ready?
Nai: yea IM ready.
Vinnie: yea I am too.

He says giving a look to Nai.

Dezi: ok we are going in my car.

The whole time we were at the mall me and Vinnie were being petty.

They arrive home and they go their separate ways.

Vinnie: Nai baby I'm sorry for being dumb. I totally understand that it was my fault. I wasn't in a good mood and it was because of the little sleep I have gotten. I'll be more responsible ok?
Nai: promise?
Vinnie: yes.
Nai: thank you for realizing. 

After that they acted like nothing happened. They would cuddle. Kiss. Everything a couple would do.

Dezi and J knew that there was a chance that things could go wrong so quick but they just let it happen.

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.