17

It's Friday which means there's only one more week left.

Nailea: this week has gone wayyy too fast.
Vinnie: I know.
Nailea: what's wrong?
Vinnie: I guess it's time to have our daily talk about what's going on.
Nailea: ok yea go ahead babe.
Vinnie: do we plan staying here? Because if we aren't we need to look for places and save up.
Nailea: Vinnie I am only 17 years old. YOURE only 17 we can't move out. that won't be good. What if- nvm.
Vinnie: no what if what? Remember we said we are talking about this so we aren't worried.
Nailea: no I can't because then it will start a whole argument and I don't need more stress.
Vinnie: Nailea! Don't do this to me right.
He says pleading.
Nailea: no I can't I'm sorry Vinnie.
Vinnie: you're scared it isn't going to work out huh?
Nailea stays silent.
Vinnie: do you not have any hope in this relationship?!
Nailea: Vinnie I never said that. Just imagine that happening what are we going to do. For sure MY parents are not letting me come back. They're going to think this bitch thinks she can have a baby and move out and now she has problems and she wants to come back!
She says whispering the "baby"
Vinnie: okay Nailea we make sure that doesn't happen!
Nailea: it's not always gonna go YOUR way Vinnie. Damn if you thought everything would go your way or my way. We wouldn't be arguing right now.

She says getting up from the bed and leaving vinnies room slamming his door.

She goes into dezi's room and closes the door.

Dezi: omg.
Nailea: I don't want to do this dezi I didn't want to do it I don't want to do it.
She says crying at this point from the stress.
Dezi: aww baby. It's ok you have all of us. And your parents and our parents.

She starts crying even more.
Dezi: what? What's wrong?
Nailea: we still have to tell our parents.
She says sobbing and putting her head into her hands.
Dezi: uhhh ok what about this? Do you have a doctor appointment yet?
Nailea: yea Tuesday next week.
She says wiping her nose.
Dezi: ok you tell your parents that day.  Vinnie will go with you and if you want me to I can as well. Then Tuesday night that same day we leave to Seattle to tell our parents. That part of the stress is over then the rest is being  ready money wise and mentally. Ok?
Nailea: mhm thanks dezi.
Dezi: no problem bub. So if u feel like it what was your guys argument about?
Nailea: he asked if when we have this baby if we would move out. Took me by surprise and kinda yelled and said we are 17 and can't move out right now. I started to think that what if this wouldn't work out for some reason because we are still young and he got mad that I didn't have hope but that's not the thing I just don't want to be left alone with this baby and Vinnie live his life. And then me not being able to take care of myself or the other fucking  human.
Dezi: Nai our parents would NEVER let him leave you. He's had this talk with us. If he or J got anyone pregnant they would have to stay and support in any way possible.
Nailea: I know but I- i don't even know anymore right now.
Dezi: I know it's stressful but you WILL get through this. Because we will be there next to u.
Nailea: thanks so much. You don't even understand how much this is helping right now.
Dezi; look if my brother is going to be a bitch I'll put him in check and he won't be acting like that. Or maybe even worst my dad.
She says laughing and getting up.
Nailea sighs.
Nailea: yea. Kinda disrespectful that the first time I'm letting your parents is the day I'm going to be like "hey nice to meet you I'm Nailea I'm your daughters bestfriend taking care of your 16 year old son and dating your son. OH and I'm kinda carrying his child.
Dezi: yea. But don't worry they'll hopefully get over it by the time this kid is born.
Nailea: yea.
Dezi: do you have any idea when you're telling everyone else in this house?
Nailea: when we come back.
Dezi: ohhh ok.
Nailea: yea. I think I'm going back to his room and see what we can do to fix this dumb argument.
Dezi: ok good luck I love you.
Nailea: love you.
She gets out of the room and walks into vinnies.

She sees him on his gaming chair looking at his phone.

Nailea: hey.
He looks up and looks back down.
Nailea: wanna talk about what just happened.
Stayed silent.
Nailea: you know that both of us acting like this is going to bring on more stress.
Vinnie: No it's just that I need to be careful with what I say cuz if I say something wrong "we might not last".
Nailea: Vinnie baby cmon I'm sorry for even bringing that up. I know that's the last thing you want to talk about or think about right now and I shouldn't have said it and I won't say it again.
Vinnie: thank you.
He looks down at his phone.
Nailea goes behind him and puts her arms over his shoulders.
Nailea: you aren't going to stay mad forever right? 
She says kissing his cheek.
Nailea: because that makes me stressed out and that isn't good for the baby.
Vinnie: ok ok fine. I'm sorry for lashing out on you I know I'm not the only stressed on.
Nailea: thanks babe.
Vinnie puts his phone down and pulls nai's arms to get her to be in front of him. He sits u down on his lap.
Vinnie: I love you.
Nailea: I love you too.
She puts her head on his shoulder Vinnie putting his am hand on your shoulder.

They stay their for a couple of minutes enjoying each other's company

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.