36

Nailea's pov:

I'm sitting in my math class. And thinking about how I have to talk to Vinnie today. I have to tell him I have a doctors appointment and we are finding out the gender. And no we aren't having a gender reveal. That's embarrassing that I'm doing this shit when I'm in high school.

I walk out and it's time for lunch I sit with josh and Jaden.

Josh: hey
Jaden: hello pretty.
Nailea: hey guys.
Josh: you don't want anything?
Nailea: no thank you josh. I'll be right back.
Jaden: where you going?
Nailea: I gotta tell Vinnie I have a doctors appointment.
Jaden: can't you tell him later. Just sit down right now.
Nailea: if I tell him later when we are alone we will start to argue about something and I don't feel like doing that.
Jaden: I know it just makes me uncomfortable.
Josh; uh I'll be right back.
He says awkwardly
Nailea: I know that we are talking. But he is the dad and I agreed to tell him everything so I'm sorry I have to. But it's just gonna be real quick.
Jaden: go.

She gets up and walks to Vinnie.

His back is facing Nailea so she taps his shoulder. He's talking to some guys.

He turns around.

Nailea: I just wanted to let you know that Friday at 1:30 I have an appointment we are going to find out the gender. You can come and if u don't want to come, don't.
Vinnie: yea thanks. Just send me the time again over message so I don't forget.
Nailea; yea sure.

She starts to walk away but he stops her.

Vinnie: hey!
She turns around
Nailea: yea?
Vinnie; is Jaden going? Cuz I don't really feel comfortable with him going.
Nailea: oh no don't worry he isn't coming.
Vinnie: oh ok.

She smiles and walks away.

Jaden: what took so long?
Nailea: I was just telling him that I have an appointment this Friday.
Jaden; oh cool can I come.
Nailea: uh well he asked if you were going and I said no and he said oh ok because he feels uncomfortable with you there. So Um not this one.
Jaden; so you're gonna let him tell you who and who not to bring. I've been here for you more than he has.
Nailea: Jaden it's not only my kid. It's his too. I have to respect his boundaries. You said it makes you uncomfortable that I talk to him. He feels uncomfortable if u go.
Jaden; whatever Nailea I guess. But if I find out you're "cheating" on me it's over.
Nailea: really you think I would cheat.
Jaden: I don't know. Vinnie doesn't really like me so he can try to do anything he wants to try and split us apart. And I know you're stupid and would listen to what he would say.
Nailea: I don't understand why you're mad and being rude but you need to cut it out.
Jaden: whatever.

If u want a girl comment here.

If u want a boy comment here.

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.