54

Nailea's pov:

So vinnies parents are leaving today.

Nailea: thank you guys so much for your help.
She says hugging Vinnie's parents
Maria: of course! Haven't held a baby in 16 years after J.
She says laughing.
Nate: here u guys go just in case you guys need it.
He says handing me an envelope with money inside.

Nailea: oh no! We should be the ones giving you guys money. Thank you tho!
Nate: please take it.
He says smiling.

I look over at Vinnie and he's just smiling.

Nailea: thank you.

She says giving him a hug.

As Vinnie, J, and dezi are saying by to their parents I stand in the background.

Finally everyone is done saying their goodbyes and Maria and Nate get into their Uber.

Dezi: I think Aurora is crying.

She says running upstairs to go get her.

Nailea: she hasn't eaten so im guessing she's hungry. Im gonna go make her a bottle.

She goes into the kitchen.

J: hey Nai when u come could you get me a water bottle if you can please?
Nai: ye-
Vinnie: don't ask MY girlfriend and do it yourself.
Nai: it's fine Vinnie. My hands aren't full.

She says walking to J and giving him the water.

J: my bad I didn't know it would be a bother.

Vinnie doesn't say anything and goes upstairs.

Nai; someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

She says sighing and sitting down while dezi walks down the stairs with Aurora.

Nai: thank you.
Dezi: can I feed her?
Nai: yea that's fine.

J: hey Nai?
Nai: yes? She says looking up from her phone.
J: does Vinnie treat u good?
Nai: yea.
J: ok well if there is any problem at anytime let me, dezi, or my parents know.
Nai: thanks but he treats me just fine.

As Aurora finishes her bottle Nai takes her upstairs to lay down.

Nai: Vinnie could you bring me the bassinet please?
Vinnie sucks his front teeth as he gets up.
Nai: what's wrong babe?
She says laying Aurora down.

Vinnie ignores her.

Nailea is folding some laundry as Vinnie throws his phone on the bed.

Nailea: Vinnie what's wrong?
Vinnie: I'm so fucking annoyed. You don't pay attention to me anymore. All u do is take care of the baby and clean. You don't take a little bit of time out of the day and spend time with me. Not even give me a kiss.
Nailea: I'm sorry babe but if I don't do it who is?
Vinnie: we aren't the only ones that live in the house. Dezi and J do. They don't clean.
Nai: I know Vinnie but do they have a baby? Do they leave bottles everywhere? No but we do so we have to clean. And you don't clean so I do it.
Vinnie: oh my god. You didn't have to give J the water bottle but you did. In that small
Amount of time you could've given me a hug or a kiss or any type of affection but you didn't.

Nai: I know baby I'm sorry.
Vinnie: what about this, you me and Aurora stay in here all day. We leave Aurora to sleep and of course give her the attention when she needs it like feeding and changing. And in that time that we aren't giving her attention you give me attention.

Nai: ok.

Vinnie smiles and gives her a kiss.

They lay on the bed while Aurora next to them in her bassinet.

Vinnie is on top of her and has his head in her chest. Nailea is scratching and rubbing his head and occasionally rubs his shoulders.

Vinnie kisses nailea's neck.
Nai: babe stoppp
She says laughing.
Vinnie: I haven't done this in forever and I miss it. I love it when u wear tank tops like these. It shows everything I want to see.

Nai; shut up Vinnie.
She says laughing.

You're gonna hate me. But I totally forgot abt this book. school was kicking my ass with finals week and I just wanted to relax last week and now I'm like stop being a lazy ass and update yk? Loll anyways I'm sorry