21

Nai's pov

I follow Vinnie upstairs to his room.

Nai goes on the bed and Vinnie lays down he faces his back to her
Nai goes close to him and hugs him
Vinnie: don't touch me.
Nai: babe.
Vinnie: no. I'm mad at u right now.
He says standing up. Nai following his lead.
Nai: didn't u want me to get along with your brother and now that we are u hate the Idea? Make it make sense Vinnie.
Vinnie: I think it's weird at all the time of the day you guys get along at night? Is that thing even mine?
Nai: are you fucking me right now?!
Vinnie: nope but my brother was.
Nai: I really can't believe you think this baby isn't yours.
Vinnie: I don't know maybe it's not.
Nai: WELL IT IS AND IF U DONT WANT TO BELIEVE IT THEN IM GOING HOME.
Vinnie: that's what u always do. We get into an argument then you leave. You can never finish the fight.
Nai: no because I really love you and I don't want to say something I'll regret.
Vinnie: fine then leave. It's what I always do.
Nai gets all her things together.
Nai: I'll see you Tuesday at 9:30 for the doctors appointment.
She walks past Vinnie.

Vinnie just standing there dumbfounded.

Nai goes downstairs and sees J.

J: hey where are you going?
Nai: home because your brother doesn't believe me.

She says before leaving through the front door.

J goes upstairs quickly going in vinnies room. Vinnie is sitting on the bed with his head in his hands.

J: look idk what the fuck is up with you right now but Nailea doesn't need this right now. She has your baby right now. And you ACTING like the baby is going to make this any easier.
Vinnie: it's all your fault that we are arguing.
J: no it's not. I apologized and your mad because you weren't stuck to her side like u always are whenever I apologized.
Vinnie: shut up J. When we go back to Seattle u aren't getting a plane ticket back here!
J: not if Nailea buys it.
Vinnie: I won't let her.
J; fine then I will buy my own damn ticket.
Vinnie: do whatever you want!
J: I really thought coming here would be fun and I would get to spend more time with my siblings. But from what I'm seeing is I'm Just making you guys hate me. So maybe I will buy my own ticket back home and not back to LA so my siblings can live their perfect lives here.
He says walking out the room
Vinnie automatically feels bad.

Vinnie: ughh why is life so hard.

Then someone else walks in the room.

Dezi; why the fuck is their yelling. Your lucky Jordan and maddy are heavy ass sleepers.
Vinnie: I messed up.
Dezi: yea I bet u did to make everyone be yelling at you.
Vinnie: J things we hate him.
Dezi: why would you tell him we do?
Vinnie: I didn't! Ok? I just told him he isn't aloud back to this house in LA.
Dezi; look I know you're in a lot of stress but don't take it out on us.
She says leaving the room.

Sorry for a short chapter!!!

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.