Part 51

Nai's POV:

Aurora starts crying Vinnie doesn't wake up which I don't mind it's only the first time so maybe he will wake up next time.

I get up and first check her diaper it was full so I change it. I try calming her down but she is still crying. So I decided to feed her. I pull my shirt up and place her she soon finds her way there and she starts eating. Vinnie is still sleeping I close my eyes for a little while until I feel her pull away she has her eye closed. I pull my shirt down and still hold her for a little bit because I know if I put her down right now she will wake up. Few minutes later I put her in her bassinet and lay down and go to sleep.

4am-

Aurora is crying again.

And still Vinnie is sleeping like a princess.

I was a little annoyed because he said he would help.

I get up and see she is awake.

Nailea: hello baby.
She says softly.
Nailea: ooo you need a diaper change... badly.

I take her diaper off and see it went all over her back.

Ugh why did she have to do this right now.

I grab a diaper wipes and a new onesie.

I do what I have to do and she is still crying. I try feeding her and she does not stop crying.

I start to stress out and begin to cry.

I try swaddling her and she still does not stop. I lay her on bassinet and just pat her chest a little. She then burps.

Oh my god she was probably just uncomfortable because she didn't burp last time she ate.

She calmed down after a few more burps.

I go back to bed and just sit at the edge. I wipe my face and laugh at myself.

Vinnie then starts to move a little he goes to my side and pats where I'm supposed to be. He then slowly starts opening his eyes and looks at the end of the bed.

Vinnie: what are you doing over there?
Nai: oh you know taking care of our kid.
Vinnie: oh I'm sorry baby why didn't you wake me up?
Nai: because I thought you would wake up from her crying on the top of her lungs but I guess not.
Vinnie: I'm sorry I'll take care of her the next time she wakes up.
Nai: don't even bother the next time she wakes up is going to be in the morning. It's already 4:30.

I go to my spot and lay down.

7am-

I wake up hearing Aurora crying.

I get up change her diaper and then give her a bottle because there is now way I'm breast feeding 3 times in a row.

And again Vinnie is sleeping.

After Aurora goes to sleep again I take her to her actual room and lay her on her crib.

I go to our room and grab a pillow. I start hitting him with it.

Nai: wake up it's 7 in the morning you and me have to get ready clean and take care of our daughter.
He just groans.
Nai: cmon if I wake up 3 times at night you can wake up one time in the morning.
Vinnie: stop!
Nai; no! Because you didn't help at all. I was literally crying from the fucking stress I had and you didn't even wake up. So no I am not going to stop. Get up. Imma shower then you will.

I throw the pillow on the bed and get in the shower.

I get out and see Vinnie holding Aurora.

Nai: so you decided you wanted to be a dad now?
Vinnie: Nailea I'm sorry for not waking up it's my bad I know.

Nailea ignores him and finished getting ready. Vinnie gets out of the shower and gets dressed. Vinnie and the girls then walk down stairs.

Maria: good morning guys!
Nai: good morning.
She smiles at Maria.
Maria: how did things go last night.
Nai: I was a little stressful but I got through it.
Maria that's good but what do you mean "I" Vinnie didn't help?
Nai: nope.
Maria: are you serious Vinnie.
Vinnie: mom I could not hear her crying.
Maria: if Nailea can so should you.

Nate, dezi, and J walk downstairs.
Dezi goes up to Nai and takes Aurora from her.

Maria: honey you should go to sleep it's vinnies turn to take care of her.
Nai: no it's ok.

All day Nailea was annoyed. She never showed it to Maria, Nate, Dezi, or J. But she made sure Vinnie did see it.

At night time Vinnie and nai were getting ready for bed.

Vinnie: baby come here!

He yells from the bathroom.

Nailea walks over to the bathroom and sees him sitting on the counter.

Nailea stands at the entry and Vinnie pulls her arm to come closer to him.

Vinnie: I'm sorry about last night.
Nai: yea.
Vinnie: but tonight is my turn. Ok? Even if you wake up before me don't get up. Wake me up.
Nai: sure.
Vinnie babe.
Nai: ok fine.

Vinnie gets down from the counter and pulls nailea's waist closer to him.

Vinnie kisses her and Nailea kisses back.

Vinnie has his hands on top of nailea's ass. And Nailea has her hands on his waist band. Then they hear Aurora crying.

Nai: that's you buddy.
She says playfully patting his chest.
Vinnie: I know you ain't just call me buddy.
Nai: friend zoned.
Vinnie: yes but we have whole child together.
Nai: you right. But that same child is waiting for her dad to take care of her.

Vinnie goes into the room and Nailea gets ready for bed.

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.