34

Vinnies pov

This is all in his mind like Nai's

I'm over arguing with Nailea.  I love her sooo much but she is not the same. My mom said it's because she's pregnant but I can't stand it.

I haven't texted her. I know if I text her she's gonna bring some stupid shit up and we're gonna get into an argument and I don't want that right now. Dezi told me to stop talking to her for a while so she can see what she's missing on.

Honestly I think dezi is super mad because Nailea exposed Maddy and Jordan and they had to leave but I don't know why she wouldn't be on our side on this one but whatever.

J is telling me "to go fuck bitches and for get abt her for a day or two."
And as mush as I would want to. I can't not even for Nailea. I feel like I would be betraying the baby. Yea whatever it doesn't know what's going on but I don't want to have that guilt.

I see Nailea hanging out with josh and Jaden. And it makes me soo mad. She says she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. And she's with other guys.

That's why J is telling me to go fuck girls but I can't. I love her too much.

She obviously doesn't love me tho.

Should I just not get back together with her?

No are you crazy?! You know you can't live without her.

But I did it before? Why can't I do it now.

Nope this is a thought for another day.

I'm just soo over this. And the kid isn't even here yet!!

Maybe I should just sign my rights away as a dad.

Ok Vinnie you're definitely on drugs or something. Why would u even think of that.

WAIT!

J has been like "joking" around and asking her is she's single. I know for a fact that he likes her but what if she gets with him.

Vinnie shut up...please.

Nai would never go for someone like J.

He's immature. And ugly

Idk at this point I just want to make things up that isn't even wrong with him. I'm just being stupid and jealous.

You know what Vinnie get your ass in the bed and go to sleep.

Why is Vinnie also kinda pissing me off???

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.