16

It's 10:30 in the morning everyone is still asleep since last night we were at the beach.
(Yk when u go to the beach and you're just exhausted the next morning cuz yea)

Vinnie and nai are the only ones awake.

Vinnie: baby I think u should make the appointment right now since no ones awake yet.
Nai: ok.

She calls the doctor and arranges an appointment.

Vinnie: for when?
Nai: next Tuesday at 9:30.
Vinnie: oh ok. We won't be in school yet.
Nai; yea it'll be our last week.
Vinnie: it's only Thursday so we have time.
Nai sighs.
Vinnie: remember don't be too stressed we have time.
Nai: we have to tell our parents vin. We have to tell our friends. It's just way too much.
Vinnie; I know but we chose this life. We made this mistake now we live with it.
Nai: I know I know.
Vinnie: life's going to be so much harder.
Nai: YOU JUST SAID TO NOT STRESS TOO MUCH AND NOW YOURE STRESSING ME OUT AGAIN.
Vinnie; well maybe we should just talk about it for a few minutes.
Nai: ok.
Vinnie: wait yea that sounds like a good idea everyday we will talk about for a few days so we aren't keeping things from each other or we aren't afraid to bring something up.
Nai: yea ok I like that.
She smiles

Vinnie: ok. Today let's talk about what we are most nervous about.
Nai; everything.
Vinnie: baby.
Nai: what.
Vinnie raises his eyebrows.
Nai; fine. Telling our parents.
Vinnie; yea me too.
Nai; and ofc giving birth.
Vinnie; my fear is that there's complications during the pregnancy or birth.
Nai: mhm but we can just ask more questions about that with the doctor.
Vinnie: yup.

They keep on talking until they birth agree that's enough.

Vinnie pushes her down and lays on top of her.

Nai: what's wrong?
Vinnie: just thinking.
Nai: about?
Vinnie: just about future life.
Nai: ohhh ok
Vinnie: can we go back to sleep?
Nai: no. Stop being lazy
Vinnie: but that's the point of spring break. To be lazy and to do whatever we want.
Nai: fine.
Vinnie: thank god.

Dezi's pov:

I woke up and used the restroom I heard Vinnie and Nailea talking. I heard them talking about what they're nervous about.

They're nervous to tell their friends. What? Why? They know they'll be supportive.

They're scared to tell our parents.
Ok I understand that one. But our parents wouldn't just abandon them.

I kinda feel  bad for them but I can't do anything about it. Besides be a good friend and being supportive over my bestfriend and my brother.

I went back to bed I think today is going to be a lazy day.

Back to Nai and vinnie.

Nai's pov:

Vinnie was asleep and I was thinking about how our baby would look like.

They would definitely have curly hair. My hair is curly and so is vinnies. They would have pretty hazel eyes. Idk. I think are baby would be pretty cute. Idc what anyone says.

Vinnies pov:
Nailea thought I was asleep. I was really thinking about our life again.

Would we move? No we can't. But where will our babies things be? I mean we have a room. But is it really the safest environment here? I mean I don't see why it wouldn't be.

These thoughts kept fighting each other. Not letting me even TRY going to sleep.
But like I told Nai that we will just wait to see what life has in store for us.

But I do want to stay here.

OKAY VINNIE JUST SHUT UP. THINK ABOUT THIS LATER ON. DAMN.

Sorry about the short chapter. Low key dying rn. But going to the doctor again to get stronger medicine and hopefully be the last time I go there for a very long time. But gotta put this chapter out because you've been so understanding. And so so so supportive over the book. Almost 20k reads already. Thank u!!!

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.