37

Nailea's POV: 

Today is the day of the appointment. Jaden is being a total bitch about not being able to come. I'm so over him right now.

I texted Vinnie asking if Jaden could come. He really didn't want to let Jaden come which I understand but I don't want to handle him right now. I begged Vinnie and he said fine I feel bad because he's very uncomfortable with the idea.

We are skipping school once again. Technichally we shouldnt be because the appointment is not until 1 but we are just lazy.

Jaden is coming over right now. I'm drinking orange juice when i hear a knock. 

I get up and open the door. Jaden's face is serious and so is mine because we are both pissed at each other. More me to him then him to me.

Jaden: hey.
Nai: hi.
Jaden: cmon don't be like that. I know you're mad but I want to be there to support you.

He says trying to hug her.

Nai: I understand but its making some people uncomfortable. And I know for a fact the BIGGEST reason that you want to come is because YOU don't trust me. You think I'm going to "cheat" on you and we aren't even together. Its not fair that I can't do important things without you being right there front and center.

She says letting everything out.

Jaden: That's what you tell every boy that walks into your life huh? "we're just talking" You told that to Vinnie. That you guys were talking and trying to figure this out and look where you ended up! With me. Nailea I'm just guessing from how you've treated Vinnie that, that's how you're gonna treat me!

Nailea: fine then if you think I'm gonna end with Vinnie again then why are you still in my house? If you think I'm going to cheat on you why are you still hanging out with me everyday?

Jaden: Nailea don't even start.

Nailea: ME DON'T START! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? YOURE THE ONE THAT DOESNT TRUST ME. That's all I need you to do. Is trust me. And you cant even do that. so leave. now.

Jaden: I am not going to leave Nai!

Nailea: Why.

Jaden: BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

Nailea: w-what?

Jaden: Nailea before Vinnie came along and it was just you me and Josh I grew feelings for you. Then you met Vinnie. I don't want to say that Vinnie took you away but he did.

Nailea: why didn't you tell me this before?

Jaden: because your parents wouldn't let me date you.

Nailea: it isn't up to them. But forget abt this argument. we gotta go.

Jaden: right forget about it.

He  says frustrated at the fact that she wants him to forget that he just said he loves her and he has forever but he stayed quiet.

They walk out of the house and into the car.

We arrive to the doctors office and I can see Vinnie's car in the parking lot. I start to get nervous.

We walk out and enter the office shortly after Vinnie walks in alone.

Vinnie nods at them and Nai smiles at him. Jaden looks away from his direction.

Vinnie: hey, uh what is this appointment for?

Jaden: she already told you. Its to find out the gender.

he says snotty

Nailea: yea its for the gender.

She says after she clears her throat.

Vinnie: I was talking to Nai but thanks.

Jaden: to you its Nailea.

Vinnie: yet she-

then they call my name.

doctor 1: hey mom! Hey dad!

she says to nai and vinnie

does it for some reason bother Jaden? Yea it definitely did. At this point the was just finding things to be mad at.

Doctor 1: alright we are going to be this cold gel on and make sure everything is going good.

Nailea: yea ok!

Doctor 1: Alright lets hear the heart beat.

Nailea and Vinnie are in excitement right now.

They hear it and Vinnie's eye water.

Nailea's eyes water just by looking at Vinnie being excitement.

Jaden was pissed at this the way Nai looked at Vinnie.

Jaden: ok you can stop looking at him Nailea!

Vinnie: dude I don't know what you have up your ass but you need to pull it out.

Nailea: can you guys stop! I'm so sorry!

Doctor 1: don't worry! I know it can get stressful. Especially in situations like this. Okay are we ready to find out the gender?

Nailea: mhm!

Doctor 1: alright you baby is a...

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.