49

Nai's pov:

As I wake up I see Vinnie holding Aurora.

Nai: what are you doing?
She says in a raspy voice.
Vinnie: nothing just wanted to see my daughter. That's so weird to say.
Nai laughs.

Nai: yea we are teen parents
She says holding her head in her hands.

Vinnie: but isn't that kinda cool? Like we will be in this girls life for longer than older parents are in their kids life. Or when she gets older we will still be young. Like there's so many good things about this.
Nai: and so many stressful things too.
Vinnie: I mean yea but we will worry about those for when they come up.
Nai: you're right.

Vinnie and nai are sitting in bed admiring Aurora.

Nai: oh shoot. I forgot your parents are here. I'm gonna shower then we can make some breakfast. Or order some to the house.

She says quickly getting up.

Vinnie: first of all be careful you're still recovering. And second of all my mom and dezi went to go pick up an order they made for all us at iHop.
Nai: no but they're gonna pay. They're staying with us we have to pay for everything.
Vinnie: don't worry babe. I made the order and paid online with my card.
Nai: ok.
She says taking a deep breath in.
Vinnie: go take a nice warm shower. And I'll let you know when they're here ok?
Nai: ok.

As Nai is in the bathroom showering Vinnie comes in the bathroom.

Vinnie: hey.
He says having his hands on the side of her waist.
Nai: hi.
Vinnie: you know, I'm so excited till you feel comfortable enough and recovered so I can make you feel things.

He said pulling down the side of her shirt and kissing her shoulder and neck.

Nai: don't even start Vinnie.
She laughs.
Nai: remember the reason why we have Aurora.
Vinnie: I mean yes but we will be safe.
Nai turns around and faces him.
Nai: yea I know.
She says kissing his lips.

Nai: time for me to go shower.
Vinnie: enjoy.

He says walking out the bathroom.

Short chapter I'm sorry!!!

Daily reminder:
You're worth it.
You're beautiful.
And you're loved.