thirtythree // old tales and new tales

It's been months since I haven't physically seen my friends and my family which by the way sucks. I'm the type of person that gets home sick, that's why when I do trips, they're not that very long.

I've definitely made some great friends, rekindled some semi- burnt out ones and I feel very welcome and warm. Aside from the part being lonely all the time when I was so used to being around with so many people all the time, but I keep reminding myself that change is in fact good. This is for my future, I'm ready for this.

As I focus on my studies at Oxford, I still have a job that is stable but isn't always up my ass all the time which I actually really like. Although I am filming a movie, technically I'll be in the movie for 30 minutes of it with a few lines but you know, it's another really big thing.

"What are we doing today?" I picked up my macbook from middle of my bed, and sighed "I've got plans, what about you dudes?"

Z, Lili, Mads and I all facetime so much more than usual, now that we can't hang out on demand anymore, but we could if we wanted to but it's really a hassle with jet lag.

"Oh plans? Didn't know we were having plans" Mads moved over the camera toward Lili, they were filming  new episode for their new show. Lili looked at Mads with that face that screams "tea". Zendaya was caught up prepping her lines for a Spiderman film but that definitely caught her attention "Uh, excuse me? Who are we having plans with?" Z's hand touched her chest as her head moved backwards

I rolled my eyes at my friends while I strutted in the mirror of my closet "Just a friend"

"A friend that you have to wear your special occasion- meeting an important person- special occasion earrings for?" I hated it when they do that, repeat things as if I'm going to jinx my hangout "You know him, y'all relax" I shoved my face closer to the camera so they can all see me narrow my eyes at them

They squealed "HE?!!!!"

"Oh gosh" Face in my palm, at the same time laughing at how extra my friends are being right now. It's not even a big deal, I've hung out with him before, like, twice...

They all started talking at once forgetting that I was actually there with them. But I couldn't even bother butting in, I'd be cruel to ruin my best friend's fantasies and plus it's nice to hear something old but new.

Since it was beginning to be a little bit colder, I put on an oversized plaid trucker jacket from Good American, the leather jeans I borrowed from Kylie but never gave back, surprised it fits me considering I'm 5'11

Since it was beginning to be a little bit colder, I put on an oversized plaid trucker jacket from Good American, the leather jeans I borrowed from Kylie but never gave back, surprised it fits me considering I'm 5'11.. I brought pieces of home with me, without anyone noticing, is 't that just great?!

"S.S are you there?" I had left my door unlocked for him to be able to let himself in without me having to come down stairs and then back up because I'm not particularly ready

"IS THAT-" Before my friends could even finish their sentences I shut my laptop, turned my gaze at the man that stood tall with a beautiful and pure smile.