twenty nine // Hollywood Love Affair

"Fai's here" my mom called out to me

"The man, the myth, the legend himself" I hugged him tight, we're having brunch and a spree because he insisted that it was much needed. Devin and I haven't seen each other since last month, barely talking or texting as we're making the best out of our lives, I'm still getting used to it and Fai, without a doubt comes swooping in like a knight in shining armor that he is, fact.

My dad's out of the country right now, he's in Canada filming the next season of Greys. He told the directors that he'll only be there when he's needed because he's trying to focus on their new baby that's soon to be born in a couple more months and I'm so excited to meet whomever is my new sibling, my first actual FULL BLOODED sibling, it's different from my half siblings but they're still MY sibling and there will be no favoritism there, but it's just different when you have a sibling that shares both parents. It's hard to explain.

"Can't go wrong with Rodeo Drive" I spoke as I looked behind me as I figure out how to safely parallel park without someone's Lamborghini speeding toward me, it's an expensive debt to pay for the damages but of course it wouldn't be my fault but my parents are no people of simple words when it comes to accidents.

"We should hit up New York next week or even Europe" He looked at me with the devious smile because he knows that I'm always up for an adventure "Don't even give me any ideas. I have finals for the next coming months" I narrowed my eyes at him as I put the car in park

We walked side by side Rodeo Drive just moments after we finished eating brunch at Bill's Café, it was our definite go to spot when we were a thing which was such a memory that I hate going back to, it isn't a bad thing it was just a weird moment to ever look back into. The drama, the getting into it, it was all just a weird memory, maybe it's because I'm in love with someone else and I'm still really good friends with my ex?

The paparazzi sure loved the angles, I was one for being a free spirit and no bodyguards but since my career escalated into something beautiful, I HAD TO HAVE at least three bodyguards with me at all cost starting the day I received my crowning of model of the year. Today I have just one with me, I begged because it's a little constricting and plus Fai's around.

"Sage Kardashian"

"Sage Kardashian- WILLIAMS, let's give my father some credit in making me too" I faked a smile and entered Louis Vuitton, their boots and their belts have just been calling my name and I couldn't even say no to that, retail therapy means RETAIL THERAPY. If the damage is big, the therapy is too.

"And that sass is what we've all been looking for" He nudged as I lay my head on him for a second instead of saying thank you, talking is a hassle when all your words disappear along with the love of your life, how depressing, I know.

We spent the rest of our time together walking the streets of Rodeo Drive with bags in our hands feeling as if we were Blair Waldorff and Serena Van Der Woodsen. Nothing else went on because to me Fai will just be a friend and nothing more than that, once upon time we shared the same feelings for one another but things die pretty quickly when you know you're better off as just friends.

UsWeekly

Long time Kardashian Family friend and Williams- Kardashian love child back in the scene? Is this the news that famed basketball player Devin Booker and Sage Williams are in the outs? Williams- Kardashian love child, Sage, turning 21 in just a few months- seems to be surrounding herself with her closest friends as seen on picture, guess you can say she's handling it well. Glad to have Fai Khadra coming in to sweep our Hollywood princess off her feet once again!