seventeen // here ye

authors note: due to the COVID 19 lockdown (😩) there is some good news in your part! i'll try to be posting a lot more and with this next chapter you're about to read, will unveil Sage like an onion!

***

"Are you excited?" Kylie screamed through the phone as she'd just finished virtually showing me a part of the the place, my loving, perfect, Godmother Kim decided to have the party at my house because Kourt is having tarantula issues at her house and my mom's doing yet another renovation to the house

I laughed, it's 9:30am- I only wake up this early for school and important business, not even my own birthday I'd wake up this early! "You showed me one piece of balloon Ky, I'm sure you're perfection will amaze everybody"

She joking scoffed at me "It's one of three of your favorite colors! Take the hint sweetie! Well I gotta go pick up Stormi at Travis's house"

"K, is he coming?" Travis was like an older brother to me, looked out for me and on occasions hooked me up with a couple of cute guys and some REALLY good tree but that's only between him, Kylie and I.

"Of course, with bearing gifts. Alright bye love you"

"Love you"

It's a family thing, we all say our I love you's to each other after every phone call or when we disperse from each other from a dinner or just a day out. Family means the most to us, we're loyal to each other and that's a bond that you cannot break. If you want to come after us, we'll do the same with you and that's something you should always know about being a Kar-Jenner.

After the call I went back to sleep or at least tried to, today's the only day my mom told the construction workers not to work on because it was my birthday. True waddled to my room and is standing at the bottom of my bed hanging onto a piece of my silk sheets, it grew a smile to my face. As mom called looking for True, she got scared and started to cry- she was hiding from our mother, I couldn't help but laugh but yet feel sorry that it scared her. My mom took a picture and with it attached a cute happy birthday caption on instagram.

khloekardashian: happy birthday to my first born, my first love. She's 20 today and I can't believe @/ijessewilliams and I raised such an amazing woman! She got into USC behind our backs, now she's making the deans list with straight A's. Smartest kid, definitely my child! Thank you for being the most amazing big sissy to True and being my personal bodyguard at times 😉. I got you always baby! I love you always.

"I love you baby" mom picked up True, sat on my bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead

I shooed them out of my room, since there was no way I could go back to sleep, I might as well get up and start the day earlier than expected. I'm going to be drinking wether or not I'm legal, it's a private party with a bunch of people who'll be drinking under age with their own personal drivers. Sssh.

As I got out the shower, I headed toward my closet and put on a pair of matching comfy adidas outfit with a Lakers crop top. As I brushed my hair, a million messages expressing their happy birthday messages and all of them telling me how excited they are for tonight's party, I am too!

I walked down the stairs and out the door- before I actually start the day and have this party, I needed to tell my parents something. I kind of follow in the foot steps of my family on this one.

"Mom!" I called, I heard my dads chuckle, he's always in the house the very morning of my birthday and tries to surprise me with the Armenian cake- birds milk cake, they traveled across town to get this! Best one in L.A is in Glendale, the best ever- Karina's Cakehouse.