nineteen // Truth Be Told

After the whole fiasco, that I never thought in a million years would happen, I decided to throw a party. Sort of a farewell party, except the main star of the movie isn't invited. I did it all on my own, without the help of Kylie Jenner but she did pitch in a few great ideas that I wish I had the funds to but thought it was a little unnecessary to get a roller rink in the backyard. Pitch it in for my birthday next year Ky!

"You're crazy" Mom looked at me as she saw our backyard, full of fun games and different kinds of food in booths scattered at every corner as if we were just at a carnival

Our SUPER closet friends and family were the only ones invited and nobody else- strictly inner circle only. You can throw a big party with the people you love and admire or you can throw a big party with a bunch of people you hardly know and see. I'd choose the first one any day, which makes the most sense.

"It's fun, it's fabulous and it's freedom the three's f's we all want" I nudged, taking True from the hands of my mother and taking my two other siblings toward the the big gigantic inflatable slides, I couldn't choose between the slide, a house or the obstacle course so I chose all of them that scored me a free mechanical bull. It's a rent three get free type of deal that I had to see

I looked around me for a moment, looked at every face that I loved and cared for, they all got a long, not a single frown was there unless you're Penelope... She's not loving her new haircut that Kourt forced her but it'll grow on her, least of her problems! My parents were arm in arm, mom's head leaning on my dad's shoulder, I have completely no idea what they're talking about but I know that whatever it is, they're happy with where they are. I wish everyday was a fairytale. I enjoyed this moment, I love it, the way that it is, how everything just fits like a puzzle, perfect is too much of a cliché word to use and it's going to jinx every good thing that I have going on so I'll say my life is a half way finished puzzle. I've got a lot more to go through, things and people to find.

"Your parents always this close?" Scott came close to give baby Tutu a greeting of many many kisses and a big bear hug, he's amazing with kids no matter who they may belong to, he's great with them despite the fact that he maybe wasn't a great partner or person before but you know how things are nowadays- character development, kind of a really big topic now.

I looked over at them, super close, but it was all normal to me really "Yeah, why?" I questioned

He had no words come out of his mouth but a happy smile was written across his face "Huh, really? I just never seen them this close before, I mean I haven't been gone that long have I? A three week vacation is not a whole lifetime" He wanted to say something but no words had escaped his mouth, he just let things be, I know with that look in his eyes, he's got a great theory cooking up in his mind and if that theory seems to be false, he won't stop until it follows through

"You're just out of your game uncle Scott, do what my mom says, look with your eyes not your ass" I joked around

"That's the family quote, it should be embossed and put into a family crest" I can always joke around with Scott, literally about anything, things we're insecure of or going through or had been through, we joke about because, no matter how serious it actually may seem- life is nothing without a little bit of happiness and fun

I really threw a party because Tristan got his shit rocked, that should literally be in the headlines except that's the one thing the paparazzi didn't capture. The paps get a snapshot of every bit of our lives, useless, but when something worth the read happens, the paparazzi seem to be taking a day off. Whatever, I made it the headline of the magazine like photo booth. I guess I kind of follow after Kylie when it comes to planning parties and being the mastermind of this family- Kim, Kylie and then there's me, the one who'll break a million nails over her family. I'll gladly do it over and over again.