twenty five // Cover Me Up!

"Homeschool definitely was way easier but the experience can never compare so you know what? I'm not even going to complain" I nodded and ate dinner, in the beginning or in the midst of dinner we conversate about how our day was, our week or we share something interesting

"I was never homeschooled but the experience was AN EXPERIENCE" Dad explained, he wasn't over for dinner, he's out of the country doing great work on the Advancement Project- a great father, actor, activist, entrepreneur, director and producer! He can probably fly and I wouldn't be surprised, the man is a living legend, ladies be jealous!

"Well I was home schooled for a majority of my educational years? I don't know what you call it" Mom gave up and ate the beans I had handed off to her, she puts beans in my food ALWAYS forgetting I don't do any form of beans, I'm not a bean person.

"The frat parties you get invited to" I paused as dad and I had said the same thing "You guys are so alike it scares me"

School just started a couple weeks ago and classes were hard but, my dad says accept the challenge don't let the challenge accept you, it honestly makes no sense but I think I know where he's going with the pep talk. I'm also working, flying here and there for photo shoots and interviews and I have to keep a perfect grade, not necessarily perfect, it's more of a preference for myself. My mom has OCD with literal things I have OCD with my grades, if they're not all the same I did something wrong! Call me an overachiever but when you're in the KarJenner family where only three people went to college and you're all seen as just the faces of brands and wannabe's you want to set the bar high for when people can't give you shit for having an education. Kimmy didn't finish college but she's in law school, it's a progress! It's my dream to finish school and graduate, I want my family to be proud of me outside of being the cover of some magazine. I'm brains too.

Devin's first game will be in New York going against the Knicks and of course I will be there not because I'm a supportive girlfriend but because I actually have a photoshoot in New York for the week, after that I'm back home and studying my ass off so I can get shipped off to a kick ass med school that isn't in Grey Sloan Memorial, if it were real I'd take my ass straight there!

"Do you have everything with you? Your blanket? I know you can't live without that thing, where is it?" Mom searched everywhere as I informed her it was already in the car because I would forget it and then miss the flight

"I'm all fixed up, I think or I hope" I fidgeted around my room double checking if I have everything, If I don't have the things I need or might need I will literally make a bad day out of it until I either get it or it's alternative

We walked down toward the driveway, she looked at me and hugged me tight giving me a kiss as Tutu did the same. My mom gets emotional all the time when I leave the house without her, imagine her when I get shipped off to another state for med school. That for sure she would be an even bigger wreck! We have little to no time to fix that so my job is to train True to occupy her from worrying so much about me...

"Are you there yet?" I asked as I hopped on the plane, first class not private, if it isn't personal or urgent I like to get my ass and save the world

Devin on the other end of the phone "No, we're boarding later on so I'll be there for dinner- made some reservations, something fancy or something"

"So that means more time for me to rest then? Alright I have to go we're going to fly soon" I spoke as he agreed "alright say you text me when you're at the condo safe alright?" Devin instructed, the man is quite the gentleman- caring and loving I chuckled "alright bye Buckets"

"see you soon baby"

I turned off my phone, pulled up the covers, rose my hand for that bitter orange juice that I love no matter how bitter it tasted- there's something about plane food that I disturbingly like....