one // this is me

The flashes blinded my eyes, I was dodging every hand and every question. Everything came at me like a gun shooting out bullets, everyone asked these questions like I knew the answer to them, I don't know.

The crowd so aggressive, pushing each other, wanting answers and and a glimpse of my face. He pushed himself forward to block and protect me as the man he pushed aside punched him, one of their elbows hit me until the next thing I knew was that I was in the hospital with a broken nose and a stitches on my forehead. My first ever plastic surgery and first ever accident, I was 7. All because the world found out that Khloe Kardashian had a daughter with Jesse Williams at 17 and 19. Ooooou she's a sin child. My parents are three years apart, never married just dated for a good year and a half and fell out, at the end of their relationship they found out three months later my mom was pregnant with me- they still were not married or got back together because by then they were moved on. Even though their relationship never worked out they created a bond and a promise to be civil and they're each others bestfriends- eventually it happened.

"Sage" My mom called out through the halls of this damned house

"In here" I hollered as I said unpacking my things into my temporary room and by temporary I mean just for a couple of months and by a couple I mean 3. 

She rubbed her enlarged belly that has my soon to be sister. I already have a 5 year old sister and a 4 year old little brother from my dad's failed marriage, sorry to say I've never really liked her but I tried to so it's the thought that counts really. I just came back from touring the Dominican with dad- building houses and schools and other amazing things for these people who don't have much. It really got me to appreciating what I have, feels good to give back to those in need!

"Feeling all settled in kiddo?" He peeked in above mom with his hand on her shoulder, I rolled my eyes and turned toward them "Getting there, dude"

"Sage he has a name" 

"And it's not dad, so therefore I can call him whatever. If you two will excuse me I've had a long flight I'd love to catch some z's" I jumped up the bed and pulled the covers above my ears

Ten minutes later my mom comes in with the biggest lecture of my life about respect... 

"So you need to treat him with respect because he is the father of your little sister and my boyfriend" Her arms crossed, it's about mid night and her precious boyfriend and so called father of my soon to be sister isn't much

I laughed finishing up my 5 thousand word essay due in about three minutes from now "Hold that thought- and submit" 

"Thanks mom" 

She wasn't having it and neither was I- once a cheater always a cheater so no respect for Mr. 7 points per game "Sage stop it. I had you at a really young age-"

"Let me stop you right there. I know that and every time you say that you make me feel like I'm some mistake and oh dear lord I might fucking be. I will give your baby daddy some respect once he shows you- the person that I love, some respect. He cheated on you once and if does some big changes to show that he won't do it again by all means we might get to a first name basis but meanwhile if he does not respect me or the people I love he will not get shit from me" 

"Sage Williams-"

"I'll be seeking myself out before you say a bunch of things you'll apologize to me for later that I'll hold a grudge over for the rest of my existing life in this world. So I'm sorry in advanced but I am 19 and old enough to do whatever I believe I am capable of doing. I love you mom but I can see how toxic this is and I will not let myself get poisoned by Tristan" 

I grabbed  my coat. Looks like I'll be going sight seeing Cleveland on my own with the worst jet lag I've ever been through.