four // out with the old and in with the new

It's been a good three weeks and the house has been awkward silence, I have a couple more days before I head back to California for some business that my grandmother had to pull multiple strings to get me. I obviously still hate Tristan and it is very known in this house but I try to be chill and respectful because this is his house but I mean I'm not his child so he can't do shit to me. 

"You going somewhere?" Mom asked as she cradled baby True in her arms, I smiled 

"Yes ma'am, Fai is in town with a few of his friends that auntie Kourtney forced me to go meet. Playing pretend has been my game lately, I should get a trophy for how ridiculously good I am at this" I laughed as she cracked a real smile. It's been awhile to see her smile, she just fakes it because obviously living with Tristan right now isn't the best feeling in the world but two months is what she's giving him before she moves back home in order for her to think things through, can we blame her?

"Lookin' real nice Sage, got a hot date tonight?" He tries his best to make convo and it shows that he's being a complete try hard, it looks new on him

I rose my brows matching my fake smile 

"Yeah, I heard her and Fai are getting real close. Kourt is so good at these things" Mom tried involving him, this isn't a family bonding thing because Mr. Bigman is nothing close to a family, let alone an acquaintance, more like a mutual.

I laughed "Funny, I'll see you dudes later" I waved and headed out for what could save me from this toxic environment because I feel like a plant wilting away

I waited for the boys to get to the restaurant we were supposed to meet up at. I was in the parking lot chilling in the backseat while the chauffeur and my bodyguard sat in the front all of us arguing at the fact that my temper has gotten worse since my mom started dating but of course I argued, it just happened when she started to date the baby father of True. You have to create a bond with the people you spend almost everyday with, can't trust a complete stranger now can you?

"BOO" I heard a loud yell through the half cracked window as I screamed my lungs off as everybody in the car and outside of it laughed their asses off 

"That's just cold" I laughed giving Fai a hug and a wave goodbye to my boys aka my team that gets me through most of my days

We walked in and talked about how everything was at the devil's household and how his sisters are going to be Dj'ing in Coachella again which also scored him another free Coachella ticket which he was so proud to brag about. Really talented younger twins is where it's at for him, free access passes in most place but of course with Simi and Haze's thumbs up- like this restaurant we just scored with the great views of half snow and half life. 

Fai brought Justine and Taco. Two talented and funny people I can see myself getting along with, hope the feeling is just about as mutual. 

"I mean having three parents must be a blast" Taco went ham on the appetizer 

I laughed a little before disagreeing with his nice sentence that is wrong, based on my graceful experiences "Stepmom was a bitch not gonna lie, dad divorced her of course. Stepdad was a druggy addicted to sex. Tristan will never be close to becoming my parent as he is trying his hardest to be True's- I mean whatever the fuck his 'hardest' looks like" A good conversation that I might've just killed the vibes with but who cares that's me- talk a lot, bitch a lot. Build-a-Bear or Build-a-Bitch. It's about the same except one's realistic and the other is just lifeless but comforting.

"Yeah, your experiences fuckin' suck, let me change that" Taco joked around with a loud laugh and a wink

Fai cut in "I been doing that" 

"Yeah but I'd do a better job" A big smile and a nudge 

"The line's pretty long, you sure you don't want to turn back?" 

Justine and I made that girl eye connection where we don't have to say anything but our eyes just tell it all- you wouldn't really understand unless you were a girl. Boys will always be boys and as much as we try to understand that whole entire specie we just can't because it's so messy and all clogged up. 

"I think I'm doing just fine boys. Thanks for the nice offers though" I added more content to the biggest clown carnival there is in my life right now.