twentythree // We're Switzerland

I've packed all my things, I'm ready to go and I'm more than excited, I've got butterflies in my stomach. It's literally the only trip I've ever felt this way, I sound like I'm fangirling over a boy but it's a country, a beautiful one. We're on our way to the airport, my parents and the kids went in one car because where would I fit and I definitely was not going to sit in a car with my siblings screaming and crying at each other, Ky, Travis, Devin and I rode together because Kenny lives out in Beverly Hills because last time that I checked she believes that Calabasas is boring and there's nothing to do there meanwhile 98% of her family live in Calabasas, it's literally only Kimmy and her that live in Beverly. 

"I don't think we've ever been to Switzerland, have we?" Kylie turned toward me, tapping my shoulder 

I looked beside her and thought it through "We've been to around, like 7 European countries, out of 44 and none of them were the Swiss alps" Devin and Travis were sitting in the middle of the SUV while Ky and I were in the back because Kylie wanted me to sit next to her but she keeps forgetting I'm 5 inches taller than her but I can bear through 30 minutes of L.A traffic as long as my feet are up on my boyfriend's lap

"Aye how many European countries we been to?" Travis nudged Devin as the two of them thought that answer together "I've been to Greece and the U.K" He answered and tapped Travis back who counted with his fingers "Italy, Greece, France and U.K so if we add it up, that shit's still four not five and definitely not seven"

We rolled our eyes at our men, they make it seem like we're snobby about traveling. I prefer staying in one place actually and if I were to ever move to a foreign country I'd choose either Italy or Denmark, maybe Switzerland, let's see! But I'm honestly looking to buy a house in one of those countries in the future, maybe by 22 because 21 is too soon, literally five and a half months away and my bank account says three bedroom L.A condo. My dreams are bigger than me and I'm 5'11, might still be growing  according to my doctors because women don't stop growing until they're 21 and I don't want to be a 6 footer. My doctors say that I'm supposed to grow between 5'11-6'3 because my mom is 5'10 and my dad is 6'1, so let's pray to the God I don't become a big ass bitch more than I already am.

As we arrived at the airport, our blacked out SUV's were parked just a few feet away. Kylie and I got ourselves out of that car and squealed in happiness and excitement "We're going to Switzerland bitches!" We screamed in front of each others cameras, filming the jet and our loved ones. I jumped into the arms of Mads as I saw her get out of Daya's SUV, although Daya isn't going because of work her flight is today and Mads and her live super close. I really wish Lili would've came but it's Lils just started a new movie where she's the main character- power to you bestfriend!

"Thank you Daya! You be safe and Jacob, please take good care of my best friend, make sure she takes a shot with us" I waved at Jacob and a fly kiss to Zendaya, that's my best friend too! I have three and that's all I literally need, what more can I ask for? Friend group is big but inner circle stays small.

Jet #1:

1. Khloe

2. Jesse

3. True

4. Maceo

5. Sadie

6. Kris

7. Corey

8. Rob