Shower Scare

"Right you lot. Showers. Now!" came a shout the following morning.

"Oh fuck" Frank thought.

He'd wondered (or rather dreaded) when this would be. He'd been here two days and still not showered. Gross!

He'd heard the call to the other wings, so knew it wouldn't be long until it was his turn.

"Come on Iero!" came an unfamiliar voice. It was a guard he hadn't seen before.

"Get your shit and let's go" he shouted.

Frank jumped up, grabbing his wash bag and clean clothes, and sheepishly followed the guard to the shower block, keeping his head down as he shuffled along. It was like a school outing for everyone else; whooping and laughing as they bounced along. Frank couldn't grasp what they could like about all being herded into the shower block together, but for some reason they seemed to.

He prayed it would be separate cubicles and not one big open shower. He followed the prosession of inmates and quietly headed through the opening, collecting a towel at the entrance as everyone else did. He was slightly relieved when he found separate stalls, but less so when he noticed there were no doors.

"Five minutes then out!" the guard instructed as he practically pushed Frank further inside.

'Don't fucking worry' he thought 'I won't be any longer than that.'

Ducking in among the naked bodies already showered and now drying themselves off, he found a cubicle at the far end and quickly headed inside. He speedily removed his clothes and hung them on the peg just outside the cubicle and shot under the stream of hot water.

It felt nice to wash and he wished he could enjoy the experience, instead of being scared half to death by the thought of anyone seeing him.

He was quite pleased with himself that he was almost done and had attracted no attention.

Or so he thought.

"HOLY FUCK!" came a shout from the opening of the cubicle.

He spun his head around to see Bert standing there in all his glory.

"Hey Guys?" he shouted. "Come and check this out!"

Frank made a grab for his towel but Bert was quicker, snatching it away before he could get to it.

Mike and Billie were now standing there too, though thankfully with towels around their waists.

"Fuck me" Bert said followed by a whistle. "Look at the fucking artwork on our new beauty here. Sweet."

Frank just knew that his vast array of tattoos would attract some attention. He had expected them to be noticed but he really didn't expect to have every one of them on show for an audience. His face flushed ruby red and he attempted to hide himself behind his hands.

"Hey, sweetheart" Bert smiled. "Bertie likes what he sees."

"Fuck off" Frank spat.

"Ooh! Watch you pretty mouth princess, or I'll l have to find something to wash it out with" he laughed.

"Fuck off," Frank said again.

He knew he shouldn't retaliate, he knew that, but there was no way he was just going to let this guy stand there and perv over him.

"I don't think I will," Bert said, moving slowly into Frank's space with a determined look on his face.

Frank backed away nervously, desperately looking for something to cover himself with.