Conflicted

Walking along the corridor past the open cell doors, Frank made his way 'home' after dinner. Approaching a certain cell, he heard what could only be described as sex noises.

Hesitantly, with his head down he walked on by. As he did he however, he was interrupted by a particularly loud moan, causing his head to snap up and look of its own accord.

Frank tried to look away instantly but was met with a pair of strong arms, grabbing his shoulders and pushing him into said cell from behind.

He struggled against them and tried to wrangle himself free, but he was no match. He stumbled backwards trying to retreat only to find Mike and Billie stood in the doorway.

"Move!" Frank shouted giving a shove to Billie's chest. Billie just laughed and along with Mike pushed him back within.

"Awwwww. Fuck yeah" came a moan from the corner of the cell. Instinctively looking up, Frank saw Bert with his hands held firm to the back of some guy's head while ramming his cock down his throat. The guy knelt in front of Bert taking all he could; spit sliding down his chin and tears down his cheeks as he choked on Bert. He seemed like was relishing every inch of it. Bert had a tight grip of the guy's hair, holding him in place as he relentlessly fucked his face hard.

"Frankie!" Bert panted, in between thrusts. "Nice of you to join us" he grinned.

"Fuck off" Frank replied - his usual reply it would seem to anything Bert had to say to him, again trying to escape the confines of the cell.

"Look what you're missing out on Frankie!" Bert moaned as he snapped his hips forward once again.

"Awwww! Ngh! Bet you've got a fucking beautiful cock haven't you sugar?" he laughed.

Frank was both disgusted and a little turned on by the scene he was presented with. He was furious with himself when he felt a little twitch in his pants.

"Bet your cock is almost as pretty as mine isn't it honey?" he carried on, constantly fucking the guy's mouth harshly, causing him to jolt backwards. Moans spilled from his throat and Frank had to force himself to look away.

"Don't worry" Bert smirked, "you'll get your turn here. But think I might be a little too spent to offer you anything tonight" he gasped as he thrust one last time, throwing his head back and coming down the guy's throat causing him to cough and jerk; a little of Bert's come escaping his mouth. Bert harshly wiped his lips with his finger and shoved it into the guy's mouth, ensuring he swallowed every last drop.

Bert took a moment to compose himself before dragging the man to his feet and shoving him towards the door. "Get out!" he spat as his plaything found his footing, wiped his mouth and simply left.

Frank felt bile rise in his throat as he scrambled past Billie and Mike, this time being allowed out. He heard the three men laugh as he ran back to his cell.

Frank threw himself down on his bed. He couldn't quite believe what he had just witnessed. He was fucking scared to death, but at the same time a little turned on, which was all kinds of fucked up, he knew that. He also knew that he would be jacking off tonight as soon as it was lights out. He was so conflicted with himself. There was no way he would be abused like that, but still, the thought of having his cock sucked was a real turn-on. What the fuck was wrong with him? He told himself it was just sheer frustration - that it had been a long time since he'd gotten off and that's the reason it had turned him on a little. He just needed to come - it might even help settle his nerves a little. Whatever the reasons, Frank had no doubt where his night was headed. He lay on his bed and tried to rid himself of any more thoughts involving Bert's cock (or anyone's for that matter) for the time being, instead simply singing to himself in his head and trying to forget his ordeal.